Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

"
"
alex846203 wrote:
Dual totem arctic breath (pref noncrit but either one)
5 week HC
Shield + any 1hander
90-95 for finished build, anywhere in between those

Everything else is up to you, whatever makes the best build. Also let me know what your main 5-6 link would be.

pm sent :)

can u pm me that build too? very curious to see it
"
phrostyphace wrote:
"
"
alex846203 wrote:
Dual totem arctic breath (pref noncrit but either one)
5 week HC
Shield + any 1hander
90-95 for finished build, anywhere in between those

Everything else is up to you, whatever makes the best build. Also let me know what your main 5-6 link would be.

pm sent :)

can u pm me that build too? very curious to see it

done and dusted.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump and update!: When Fallout 4 releases, ill be slower with replies >_>

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
hi bro..

could'nt help myself to ask your opinion about my build here

what i'm after is tanky incinerator, which, can whitstand most damage while standing ground..
right now, i think i'm doing okay, except when Haast pop up..

this is my tree and gear
char name is "imafakintandergod"

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAZEDdQQHBLMGDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAY1xkuGjgaPhynHM4fAiTYJy8n7SkuKo0rUC3SMtE2xTbYOlg62DwtPQ89_EGHQktDyEVHSRtMs08EUEdTpVXGVw1Yd1ugXsBfBF8_ZlRo8nk5fA58S3y4fuKCB4Kbg1-DzIPbhTKFbYV7hcWIWozPkFWRK5HOlmyWdJo7na6iAKcIp1WsmK2Nr2yvp7c-wGbEWMT2xq7PftIh1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh2XzfvuFz6dXr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPGs8kH2SPno_gr-VA==

thx in advance bro

edit:

also, could you check this chick too..?
it's a CoC wander cold spell, my goal is too freeze things and shatter them, but she really very frail, couple jumps from goats and i'm back to where my last portal is..
char name is "onnymaru_icooi"

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBLMFQgthDF8N0Q5ID6sPxBGWFCAWvxjXHKcgbiSLJpUqCyycLR8tqDWSNj07fDwtPfxBh0GWSshMs1AwUEdRdFOlVUtVtV3yXz9fsGHiY0NodGjybWxuqm-ecFJw1XcHeA15aH_GggeC5IMJg8yExYcTidOKr4wLjDaMz47pkBGUoJUgm7WcpJ7NogCio6aZqW6us69ssZC1SLXytz631rjKuXy-vMAawGbBBMHzwzrEWMauykrQ9dIh2E3Yvdpi21nbXuyw7w7wH_JB8-r2SPno_go=
Last edited by onnymaru on Oct 30, 2015, 9:42:32 AM
Hey! Thoroughly enjoying the last build you made for me, and in fact just got me a super fancy Whispering Ice drop... and, well, I'd quite like a build for it. Checked out the existing builds, but most of them are Avatar of Fire or Support.

Skill: Icestorm
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Critical
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Whispering Ice
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80-90 or so I'd think.
Extra Notes: Chaos Inoc, no budget for gear (Well, none of the crazy 100ex legacies or anything :P)
All the ones above this post have been answered, so, bump!

Hi Slayertip, since you are offering help, I dropped a Shav a few days ago

Spoiler

It's my first super rare drop, and since I haven't yet played an ES based char, I was considering starting one. However I'm a little bit confused on what exactly I can do with a shav. Most discussions / builds found on the net are quite outdated. So far I've understood that you had to run low life, either with BM+auras, or with Righteous Fire. But other than that, especially what offensive skills to use, it's not clear for me.

So if you can explain

EDIT: hit enter by accident. If you can explain a little bit how low life works, then give me some ideas of builds. I would like rather a caster since I'm already playing a melee and an archer. Maybe incinerate. I also have a consuming dark dagger, it's my second best item, if there is a synergy. My goal would be to reach level 100 with that char, since the 2 firsts will probably stop at 90. Thanks in advance!

EDIT 2: my budget for this char would something like 7-8 exalts.
Last edited by LordAdagio on Oct 31, 2015, 5:53:34 AM
I am fairly new to the game, infact my highest character at the moment is a 34 marauder. I really want to make a scion with a decent enough build to last to end game.

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: I guess elemental.
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard because I don't trust my connection with hardcore at the moment.
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: i'd like to use wands or maybe even bows, not a big fan of melee.
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80+

Any helpful advice on building this character is very much appreciated. If it all possible could you pm me the build but if it's to much trouble I can keep checking back.
Last edited by cholik123 on Oct 31, 2015, 1:13:06 PM
"
LordAdagio wrote:
Hi Slayertip, since you are offering help, I dropped a Shav a few days ago

Spoiler

It's my first super rare drop, and since I haven't yet played an ES based char, I was considering starting one. However I'm a little bit confused on what exactly I can do with a shav. Most discussions / builds found on the net are quite outdated. So far I've understood that you had to run low life, either with BM+auras, or with Righteous Fire. But other than that, especially what offensive skills to use, it's not clear for me.

So if you can explain

EDIT: hit enter by accident. If you can explain a little bit how low life works, then give me some ideas of builds. I would like rather a caster since I'm already playing a melee and an archer. Maybe incinerate. I also have a consuming dark dagger, it's my second best item, if there is a synergy. My goal would be to reach level 100 with that char, since the 2 firsts will probably stop at 90. Thanks in advance!

EDIT 2: my budget for this char would something like 7-8 exalts.

I will pm you about shavs and how to utilize its mods efficiently tomorrow, after i sleep, sincere apologies for the wait :)

bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info