Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hello, welcome to my thread.

I sincerely hope that this thread takes off, because helping others with their builds, or even making them builds, is somewhat a lovely hobby of mine, and i love helping the community.

The way this is going to work is you will fill out somewhat a form, there aren't many questions, so, it shouldn't be any bit daunting :3

I will either reply with the build guide here, or you can choose for me to PM you the build guide, completely up to you

This build guide won't be a full fledged guide you see on the forums, it just entirely depends on your dream build I suppose.

Here is the form

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys:
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear):
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc:
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation):

That is it, just copy this form into your reply, and answer the questions! I will reply within 20 minutes (Depending if im streaming, if im streaming, it might be longer then that... youll see if im streaming by that red box thing next to my name.

Thank you so so so much for taking interest in this post, i hope it helps everyone...

I do this on steam all the time, and i get like, 7 people who want builds, so, its successful here, so, im seeing if it is here... :P

Much love n stuff

Slayer.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hi there,

I've been wanting to build this for a long time, yet I've never got around to work how best to do it.

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit most definitely. I will be using Dual Ungil. But what main skill to use, I still haven't decided. Lightning Strike, maybe, to boost damage by shocking mobs?

Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard.

What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Dual Ungil's Gauche.

What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80-ish. Probably 85.

Take your time. I'm not too active in the forum, maybe checking in daily. Thanks in advance.
"
astralgazer wrote:
Hi there,

I've been wanting to build this for a long time, yet I've never got around to work how best to do it.

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit most definitely. I will be using Dual Ungil. But what main skill to use, I still haven't decided. Lightning Strike, maybe, to boost damage by shocking mobs?

Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard.

What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Dual Ungil's Gauche.

What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80-ish. Probably 85.

Take your time. I'm not too active in the forum, maybe checking in daily. Thanks in advance.

:) thank you for the reply, looks like an interesting idea, I will sent the build to your pm ASAP :) (i defaultly chose PM because you said you werent that active, i didnt wanna get that build mixed up with others.)

Slayer

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Oct 20, 2015, 5:42:30 AM
Hello Slayer

Do you also provide help with fine-tuning builds and skill setups?
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 20, 2015, 5:51:29 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Hello Slayer

Do you also provide help with fine-tuning builds and skill setups?

What do you need help with good sir?

Take a look at my Kwintus_Hoary_Bearded character

Planned tree

Planned equipment:
Doryani's Catalyst

And the rest armor-based stuff,fire/elemental damage increase jewelery.Generally,I prefer to play selfound.

Planned skill setup:
6L RRGGBB Incinerate + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Spell Echo + Fire Penetration + Faster Projectiles + Iron Will
4L RRBB Cast When Damage Taken lv1 + Firestorm lv8 + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark
4S 3L RRB,G Cast When Damage Taken lv2 + Frost Wall lv11 + Increased Duration, Arctic Armor -> inside Blood Dance shoes
4L RRBB Flame Dash + Enduring Cry + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
3L BBR Righterous Fire + Herald of Thunder + Purity of Fire
3L RGB Flame Totem + Item Rarity + Culling Strike

The issue is I'm not satisfied with that Enduring Cry + Increased duration,but I have no idea what for what it could be exchanged.I'm not a fan of Immortal Call,though.
Also,so far that Wall of Frost didn't show much usefulness - but that might be due to fact I just finished normal difficulty,later on in cruel/merciless,and with better equipment allowing to have at least 5L Incinerate,supported by Faster Projectiles for range the wall will become much more potent.Anyway,if there is a nice replacement for that setup it may be worth to check it.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 20, 2015, 7:35:27 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Take a look at my Kwintus_Hoary_Bearded character

Planned tree

Planned equipment:
Doryani's Catalyst

And the rest armor-based stuff,fire/elemental damage increase jewelery.Generally,I prefer to play selfound.

Planned skill setup:
6L RRGGBB Incinerate + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Spell Echo + Fire Penetration + Faster Projectiles + Iron Will
4L RRBB Cast When Damage Taken lv1 + Firestorm lv8 + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark
4S 3L RRB,G Cast When Damage Taken lv2 + Frost Wall lv11 + Increased Duration, Arctic Armor -> inside Blood Dance shoes
4L RRBB Flame Dash + Enduring Cry + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
3L BBR Righterous Fire + Herald of Thunder + Purity of Fire
3L RGB Flame Totem + Item Rarity + Culling Strike

The issue is I'm not satisfied with that Enduring Cry + Increased duration,but I have no idea what for what it could be exchanged.I'm not a fan of Immortal Call,though.
Also,so far that Wall of Frost didn't show much usefulness - but that might be due to fact I just finished normal difficulty,later on in cruel/merciless,and with better equipment allowing to have at least 5L Incinerate,supported by Faster Projectiles for range the wall will become much more potent.Anyway,if there is a nice replacement for that setup it may be worth to check it.

Alright, so first off the bat, the skill tree, it looks fine to me, plenty of life, and a fair amount of elemental damage, with the catalyst, youll get must more (plus the cast speed)

I also don't like Enduring cry, so, we have that in common... What i do is i use Warlords Mark, that's if you have space for it (socket space). Warlords mark is a go-to for endurance charges for any build, its globally loved. i also can't look at your character because it doesn't appear for me :P

So, Warlords Mark is a +

I can't really see any negatives in the tree, so, great job there :) Maybe with the frostwall, you could replace that with the curses i mentioned above, with added AoE :)

Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Oct 20, 2015, 7:50:16 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:

Ha,you missed it,Warlord's Mark is already on board.And I agree,it works really well here - fight against Piety and Malachai showed its strength already.
Before I used setup CWDT + Frost Wall + Warlord's Mark + Inc Duration,but somehow the curse cast that way sucked.
Soo,the question with what to replace that EC is still open ;]

And how you can't see all my characters if I made set them public to view??
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 20, 2015, 7:58:35 AM
I have a request, too.

I want to do a build that is based on spark and freeze.
Either using light/cold conversion via Brotherhood and freeze chance, or conversion and crit to freeze. Then take freeze nodes and/or freeze jewels.
Build should be life-based because i tho i have super gear, my CI always fail.
I largely prefer block, too.

Can you come up with something "viable" ?

League is standard, class is any, i have free respecs. Approx level is like 85 avg.
Gear: I got plenty, including legacy.
only prerequisite is basicly that i want life instead of ES and that i like block, a lot.
Originally, i found Brotherhood in Warbands and wanted to combo it up with Dyadan Dawn Belt, but both are no requirement so i believe Brotherhood is necesarry for my idea.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Oct 20, 2015, 8:23:02 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
"
MasterBLB wrote:

Ha,you missed it,Warlord's Mark is already on board.And I agree,it works really well here - fight against Piety and Malachai showed its strength already.
Before I used setup CWDT + Frost Wall + Warlord's Mark + Inc Duration,but somehow the curse cast that way sucked.
Soo,the question with what to replace that EC is still open ;]

And how you can't see all my characters if I made set them public to view??

i can only see one character man... i aint even kidding, as for the replacement... i can't think of anything, im wondering why you use frostwall/warlords mark, without a curse on hit, it wouldnt proc.

Do you need the endurance charges to survive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info