Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Oooh~ I might be able to get some help here~ :3

Without going into too much detail - I want to create a build using one of the new chaos damage spells. While we do not yet know how high the damage over time debuff from them will be, it looks like the AoE one will have similar damage to caustic arrow and the singletarget one higher.

This build will be used in the upcoming softcore Talisman league, but bear in mind that the endgame goal will be to slay Rigwald. I'm assuming that he's an attacker most likely dealing a mix of chaos and mainly physical damage in generous amounts.

The weapon used varies depending on the starting point of the build. Anything goes, really, I suppose.

I'd be aiming for the build to have its key passives picked up by 70, fine tuning the tree from there on until 85-isch, at which point it starts to become rather painful to grind exp.
If required, I won't stop you from going up to 90 though. Its purpose is after all to at least be able to slay Rigwald.

EDIT: Do tell me if I was too vague

EDIT 2: Oh, right! I do know that there will be changes to the passive tree with the patch and that this build might have to be changed accordingly when the time comes, but don't worry about that ^^
Last edited by Ockward on Nov 29, 2015, 4:38:21 AM
"
Ockward wrote:

Without going into too much detail - I want to create a build using one of the new chaos damage spells. While we do not yet know how high the damage over time debuff from them will be, it looks like the AoE one will have similar damage to caustic arrow and the singletarget one higher.

This build will be used in the upcoming softcore Talisman league, but bear in mind that the endgame goal will be to slay Rigwald. I'm assuming that he's an attacker most likely dealing a mix of chaos and mainly physical damage in generous amounts.

The weapon used varies depending on the starting point of the build. Anything goes, really, I suppose.

I'd be aiming for the build to have its key passives picked up by 70, fine tuning the tree from there on until 85-isch, at which point it starts to become rather painful to grind exp.
If required, I won't stop you from going up to 90 though. Its purpose is after all to at least be able to slay Rigwald.

EDIT 2: Oh, right! I do know that there will be changes to the passive tree with the patch and that this build might have to be changed accordingly when the time comes, but don't worry about that ^^

if you can re-post this after 2.1 and the new tree is out, i can work on this build, but at the moment, i cant since i dont have the tree nor the skill knowledge. Sincere apologies.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
"
Ockward wrote:

if you can re-post this after 2.1 and the new tree is out, i can work on this build, but at the moment, i cant since i dont have the tree nor the skill knowledge. Sincere apologies.

Fair enough.
Just a heads up guys, in 5 days, this thread will close, i will kindly ask support to close it, I will re-open this thread when 2.1 is released so i have the knowledge to make builds.... Thank you all so damn much for taking interest in this thread, i sincerely apologise if i could not help certain people, as there is only so much i can do :)

Thank you GGG for letting me do this :D

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Edit: accidentally posted on the wrong thread. Zzz! 5 am.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Dec 10, 2015, 5:58:36 AM
Hi mate, so u read my post about my whish, try to create a 2h mara full melee capable of running uber.
I ve been trying in the 2.1 for months with all I got, I tried almost every combinations possible...
Standard, MAra, melee, 2hands (I got a 606 dps difavour)
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Hi mate, so u read my post about my whish, try to create a 2h mara full melee capable of running uber.
I ve been trying in the 2.1 for months with all I got, I tried almost every combinations possible...
Standard, MAra, melee, 2hands (I got a 606 dps difavour)

heh, this thread is a little outdated, theres a newer one, but thats okay :) ill help as much as i can :P do you have a preferance? for skill*

Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Feb 3, 2016, 6:15:12 PM
I like Cyclone cause of his speed but no problem at all, heavy infernal dominating ice crash whatever, has to be melee mate let's do that ;)
So, heres my build idea for the Perandus league (sc)

In general two uniques will be must have - "The Aylardex" and "Romira's Banquet"
for powercharge generation -
(maybe throw in Malachais Simula? blood magic~spelldmg/lightning dmg)

the assasin subclass with the powercharge generation passives

Then it'll be

noncrit Powercharge Discharge with ~ Lifeleech, Controlled Destruction - Lightning Pen. ~ open for suggestions

Reminder, Head Enchant for ~ 20-25% Chance that Discharge doesnt consume Charges

I dunno about getting the new Powercharge Shield for it or not , i think i'll go life based so maybe that throws it out, as its noncrit, i think ill go with a wand - shield, or neither, we'll see

as for other stuff (as i wanna go life based, no discipline!) and i dont want critchance = no assasins mark curse,
i thought bout poachers AND warlords both on blasphemy, maybe even get Elemental Equilibrium then?
Might even Add Blood'Dances
Kitava have mercy on your soul.
Last edited by hellSlayerable on Mar 2, 2016, 11:09:09 AM
Hi there. I just started yesterday and it brings back all the memories of Diablo II. :) Even the jungle and darkness bit (minus the irritating pygmies). I'm a casual gamer who prefers turn-based (because my dexterity and reaction times are lousy) but Diablo was an amazing time-sink.

Can you suggest me a build for the new League starting tomorrow? From what little I know, I'm thinking of Necromancer with SRS maybe (fire and forget?). Something with some meatshields and long range so even if I fail to manually dodge, I can still whittle bosses from a distance (instead of trying to run in and dying at the first hit).

TL;DR: Can you suggest a build for the Perandus League for butter-fingered me? I'm thinking Necromancer-type with SRS - hit and run tactics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info