Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hello Slayer, tnx for your assistance, I have a special request for you, one of my friends have an autistic son who really enjoy multiplayer gaming in games like poe.
I'm looking for a build for this boy with some requirements:

1) Must have a good tank without spamming potions because he don't have a good reflexes to react istantly and use healing/buffing pots
2) He really enjoy collecting items and "golds" in other games, so a mf build will be perfect
3) Mandatory items aren't a problem because I play in standard and I can afford almost (not mirrored bis) every item required for his build
4) Must be not hard to use

Ty in advance
"
automater wrote:
Hello Slayer, tnx for your assistance, I have a special request for you, one of my friends have an autistic son who really enjoy multiplayer gaming in games like poe.
I'm looking for a build for this boy with some requirements:

1) Must have a good tank without spamming potions because he don't have a good reflexes to react istantly and use healing/buffing pots
2) He really enjoy collecting items and "golds" in other games, so a mf build will be perfect
3) Mandatory items aren't a problem because I play in standard and I can afford almost (not mirrored bis) every item required for his build
4) Must be not hard to use

Ty in advance

i have a few builds in mind, give me a few minutes, and ill send some ideas your way, each with skill trees :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I recently found a sire of shards with a 95% projectile damage roll that I'm planning to 5 link and use, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a build, so let's see what you can come up with.

Requirements:
-uses sire of shards of course
-needs to be cheap as I won't have a lot of currency left over after 5 linking, so no gear pieces that cost more than a couple of chaos
-have a reasonable balance between tankiness and dps. I play softcore, so I don't mind dying now and again if I run into something very dangerous, and while I'd like a good clearspeed it doesn't have to be exceptional.

Other items that I have and could use include:
-Body: 5L carcass jack, 5L darreso's defiance, 5L voll's protector, kaom's and various lvl 50-60 medium rolled 5 links that could do in a pinch.
-doryani's invitation fire, lightning and physical variants and I'd probably buy a cold one if you give me a reason
-various other uniques such as rat's nest, maligaro gloves, blood dance, kaom boots, stone of lazwar with 8% attack speed, rainbowstride, abyssus and lots of misc uniques
-enough rare rings and amulets to fit any build include some decent rolled tri resists and the like.
"
casuallunatic wrote:
I recently found a sire of shards with a 95% projectile damage roll that I'm planning to 5 link and use, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a build, so let's see what you can come up with.

Requirements:
-uses sire of shards of course
-needs to be cheap as I won't have a lot of currency left over after 5 linking, so no gear pieces that cost more than a couple of chaos
-have a reasonable balance between tankiness and dps. I play softcore, so I don't mind dying now and again if I run into something very dangerous, and while I'd like a good clearspeed it doesn't have to be exceptional.

Other items that I have and could use include:
-Body: 5L carcass jack, 5L darreso's defiance, 5L voll's protector, kaom's and various lvl 50-60 medium rolled 5 links that could do in a pinch.
-doryani's invitation fire, lightning and physical variants and I'd probably buy a cold one if you give me a reason
-various other uniques such as rat's nest, maligaro gloves, blood dance, kaom boots, stone of lazwar with 8% attack speed, rainbowstride, abyssus and lots of misc uniques
-enough rare rings and amulets to fit any build include some decent rolled tri resists and the like.

I have a build in mind for you :) give me a moment to type it all up and ill send it on its way! :D

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hello, I have a build I've been playing around with and I am looking for some help with two pieces of it. Refinement in how it is doing what it is doing and Damage, i don't know what my single target skill should be and what weapon to use for it.

Skill Tree so far:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEhwU8BjkM9xQgFm8ZLho-GlUabBv6HOchYCSqJd8n7SkuKU8ppS_MMfsyTjboNuk62D0PPfxAoEMxRJ5Gt0d-SHhNRk99UWBTu1cNWGNfP2EhYVJi7Gjyah5qO3TxeTl8uHy7fuJ_44BWgpuE2YTvhmCMdo-ZnjyezZ_LogCkGacwqZWsr69sr6e2LL02v9XAv8GCxFjE9sVTxYrG2NNv2WHawdwy42rkIunV7DjvDvAf8azyL_MG9kj7qg==

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys to combo with Reckoning and riposte.
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear):Hardcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Any one handed
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Ideally 100, ideally.

The main skill combo I have so far is for mobbing: Reckoning -> Riposte -> Life on hit -> Melee Splash
Though I also use Tempest Shield.
"
jumpyed wrote:
Hello, I have a build I've been playing around with and I am looking for some help with two pieces of it. Refinement in how it is doing what it is doing and Damage, i don't know what my single target skill should be and what weapon to use for it.

Skill Tree so far:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEhwU8BjkM9xQgFm8ZLho-GlUabBv6HOchYCSqJd8n7SkuKU8ppS_MMfsyTjboNuk62D0PPfxAoEMxRJ5Gt0d-SHhNRk99UWBTu1cNWGNfP2EhYVJi7Gjyah5qO3TxeTl8uHy7fuJ_44BWgpuE2YTvhmCMdo-ZnjyezZ_LogCkGacwqZWsr69sr6e2LL02v9XAv8GCxFjE9sVTxYrG2NNv2WHawdwy42rkIunV7DjvDvAf8azyL_MG9kj7qg==

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys to combo with Reckoning and riposte.
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear):Hardcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Any one handed
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Ideally 100, ideally.

The main skill combo I have so far is for mobbing: Reckoning -> Riposte -> Life on hit -> Melee Splash
Though I also use Tempest Shield.

I see a fair few problems with the tree itself... i will fix them soon, mostly its just life, as you only have 76% life, which is incredibly low, i will fix that, i may also change starter class if you wish, if not, i can further modify the tree with the marauder start so it can be easier on you :) ill start making 2 trees now, one marauder, the other one duelist! :)

bump

Hi Slayertip1. Here is one for you: I've been interested in an idea of building bow marauder for a while now, but doing it without poison arrow or explosive arrow seems like impossible, wonder can you crack this?

Why marauder you might ask. Well, i like its tanking capabilities. After playing a bow ranger (and liking it a lot) i wanted to create something much more tankier/durable than a fragile ranger. The idea was to create a huge life pool, huge life regen and high armor rating bowman with iron grip most likely. But the problem is that it seems hard to get decent DPS with bows from marauder start point and i dont want to go poison arrow or explosive arrow. Maybe something can be done with new bow gems in the upcoming talisman league.

edit:
Oh, level can go up to 90 probably
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Nov 28, 2015, 4:42:25 PM
Hey Slayertip

Concept:
A summoner witch which uses Arc to cause shock on enemies,and also buffs own minions by Bone Offering.For defense,she uses energy shield and life along with Mind over Matter + increased mana pool for it.

The tree
bandits: skillpoint,Allira for 5% cast speed,skillpoint

Skills setup - check my LadyNagash character

Can you make an improvement for the build,both in tree,equipment and skills?
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Hey Slayertip

Concept:
A summoner witch which uses Arc to cause shock on enemies,and also buffs own minions by Bone Offering.For defense,she uses energy shield and life along with Mind over Matter + increased mana pool for it.

The tree
bandits: skillpoint,Allira for 5% cast speed,skillpoint

Skills setup - check my LadyNagash character

Can you make an improvement for the build,both in tree,equipment and skills?

This is like, the 5th time youve come to me for assistance :P ill check over the tree and send you a pm of what i think! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info