Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hi there! First of all this thread idea is f***ing amazing! Great job for what you do here man!

So for my build, I wanted to center something around one of this items (or mix of those) : Wings of entropy, Hyaon's Fury, Snakebite (ordered by preference)

Prefer to start on scion (other are ok but templar), of course if other start is way better i'll take it :)

Skill: Anything but prefer melee build
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Anything really
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? I don't care for snakebite (and for the other uniques it's obvious :P)
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80+

I have some unique that can help like : 5L carcass Jack, Blood Dance boots, Alpha's Owl, Divinarius, and i have some currency if cheap uniques are need at first (~80c) and i can go to ~8-9 ex later

If the build can be something that I can work with to push it in the end-game (high map, etc) when i have more currency it would be even better but not really necessary :)

Thank you in advance man! ;)
Last edited by Merolynn21 on Nov 1, 2015, 7:24:11 AM
replied, and bumping!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
last bump for the night... gonna sleep now, goodnight exiles, will respond to future forms tomorrow <3 much love, stay safe.

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Firstly thanks for helping out the community and congrats on your 5000 hours achievement.

I'm hoping to make a unique char for the darkshrine event, hopefully you can help. The idea is to create a tanky archer who utilizes RT, Iron Grip, lots of life and regen. The challenge is that I play mostly self found, although I will probably buy a bow.

Skill: Probably TS or SA unless you have a better idea.
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: non crit cause of RT
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): darkshrine SC
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Bow
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80 is probably the max I will make it

PM or public whichever is fine. Thanks
^ bumping, and replying now!

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A VIABLE GLACIAL HAMMER BUILD FOREVERRRRRRR: I would like the build to freeze everything in an AOE and shatter. There used to be a build like this a loooong time ago, but has since been taken down.

Skill: Glacial Hammer
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: You decide w/e works best
Which league are you planning to play this build on? HC in w/e the new league coming next week is.
What type of weapon will you want to use? I would prefer to use a 2H mace, but again if not viable I am ready to even dual wield.
What level are you planning to level this build to? 70
Last edited by ivqancorp on Nov 2, 2015, 2:37:17 AM
This sounds lazy and fun.

Spec me a highly viable vaal sparker with a level 84 marauder. Bandits are oak, kill all kill all (so no extra power charge).

Thanks in advance!
I have PM'd both of you questions regarding your wanted builds, feel free to reply whenever :) im patient :)

Bump

Hey Slayertip

Will you have advices for my Cast on Crit build?
League: Standard
Weapons: Dual-wielded daggers,the best would be with Vagan's signature mod.
Allocation: 123 points
Planned passive tree

Skills:
5L/6L Molten Strike + Faster Attacks/Multistrike/Greater Multiple Projectiles + Cast on Crit + Firestorm + Shock Nova + Life Leech
4L Whirling Blades + Frenzy + Fortify + Faster Attacks
3L R Vengeance + B Power Charge on Critical + G/B/R Riposte/Increased Critical Chance/Endurance Charge on Stun
3L B Herald of Thunder + B Curse on Hit + B Assassin's Mark.
4L G Arctic Armour + B Discipline + R Rallying Cry + R Increased Duration
4L R CWDT lv1 + B Firestorm lv8 + B Ball Lightning lv4 + G Blind

Current gear and skill setup can bee seen on my MasterBLB Shadow character.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Nov 2, 2015, 12:49:47 PM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Hey Slayertip

Will you have advices for my Cast on Crit build?
League: Standard
Weapons: Dual-wielded daggers,the best would be with Vagan's signature mod.
Allocation: 123 points
Planned passive tree

Skills:
4L/5L/6L Molten Strike + Faster Attacks/Multistrike/Greater Multiple Projectiles + Cast on Crit + Firestorm + Shock Nova
4L Whirling Blades + Frenzy + Fortify + Faster Attacks
3L R Vengeance + B Power Charge on Critical + G/B/R Riposte/Increased Critical Chance/Endurance Charge on Stun
3L B Herald of Thunder + B Curse on Hit + B Assassin's Mark.
4L G Arctic Armour + B Discipline + R Rallying Cry + R Increased Duration
4L R CWDT lv1 + B Firestorm lv8 + B Ball Lightning lv4 + G Blind

Current gear and skill setup can bee seen on my MasterBLB Shadow character.

I have somewhat changed around your tree to get more crit/spell crit, so, its all in the PM :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info