Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

was expecting alot of more requests today o.o maybe its a day off :o
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Friday in NA/Europe.

People gettin' their stank on.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Friday in NA/Europe.

People gettin' their stank on.

ahh true :D

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump

First of all, cool thread, kudos to you for helping people out.

No stank for me, so here's a challenge.
Basically my entire goal for PoE is coming up with a sweet bow summoner, with a few caveats:

* No Blink/Mirror Arrow. Just not a big fan of the skill. ("Well ... fair enough, I guess")
* Sort of affordable (at least to get going) and playable as early as practically possible. Hence ideally light on aura nodes, because I prefer to gradually improve my char to grinding to maps in order to even get all auras going. Might be some flawed thinking on my part right there. ("Lol u wot m8?")
* No revenants. Because getting past merciless Daresso for the Harvest WP in a hardcore league scares the shit out of me. ("Damn, just git gud, noob")
* Discipline aura for that sweet bubble MTX. ("Holy shit, what a casual!")

The ideal outcome would be poison arrowing mobs and creating statue skeletons and srs with crow mtx (pls GGG) from the fallen, but apparently that's mechanically impossible (and also lol skeletons).

So the holy grail is an archer that summons minions (srs, animated weapons, skeletons or any combination) out of thin air via CoC or Null's. Bonus points for a dual curse on hit setup (I was thinking along the lines of Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Temporal Chains - Enfeeble - Enhance, because inducing slow motion is just too much fun) and HC viability. Zombies, Guardian and Golem are fine, Spectre mechanics are just wank atm.

I tried to tackle that idea a few times so far, without much success I must admit. Not sure if anything like that is even possible/practical.

Also apologies if that's too vague/specific/stupid. In any case, any pointers in the right direction are appreciated.
"
MaliceSong wrote:
First of all, cool thread, kudos to you for helping people out.

No stank for me, so here's a challenge.
Basically my entire goal for PoE is coming up with a sweet bow summoner, with a few caveats:

* No Blink/Mirror Arrow. Just not a big fan of the skill. ("Well ... fair enough, I guess")
* Sort of affordable (at least to get going) and playable as early as practically possible. Hence ideally light on aura nodes, because I prefer to gradually improve my char to grinding to maps in order to even get all auras going. Might be some flawed thinking on my part right there. ("Lol u wot m8?")
* No revenants. Because getting past merciless Daresso for the Harvest WP in a hardcore league scares the shit out of me. ("Damn, just git gud, noob")
* Discipline aura for that sweet bubble MTX. ("Holy shit, what a casual!")

The ideal outcome would be poison arrowing mobs and creating statue skeletons and srs with crow mtx (pls GGG) from the fallen, but apparently that's mechanically impossible (and also lol skeletons).

So the holy grail is an archer that summons minions (srs, animated weapons, skeletons or any combination) out of thin air via CoC or Null's. Bonus points for a dual curse on hit setup (I was thinking along the lines of Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Temporal Chains - Enfeeble - Enhance, because inducing slow motion is just too much fun) and HC viability. Zombies, Guardian and Golem are fine, Spectre mechanics are just wank atm.

I tried to tackle that idea a few times so far, without much success I must admit. Not sure if anything like that is even possible/practical.

Also apologies if that's too vague/specific/stupid. In any case, any pointers in the right direction are appreciated.

PM sent :)

Skill: poison arrow
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: chaos damage
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard, i have a respec for a witch
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: bow
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation):85 at least

basically i'm looking for a way to maximize the damage of poison arrow with the unique jewel that adds chas damage for int allocated within radius. i want the build to be ES, so that i can make good use of the soul strike quiver. I would prefer CI, as i dont quite have the money for a shavs for this build. I don't want it to be MF based, because that limits gear options and I would like that as open as possible, so just straight damage and ES. I have a 5l +2 bow in standard already and am working on 6 linking a maraketh bow so that i can meta craft it for +3 later. thanks mate!
"
Skill: poison arrow
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: chaos damage
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard, i have a respec for a witch
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: bow
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation):85 at least

basically i'm looking for a way to maximize the damage of poison arrow with the unique jewel that adds chas damage for int allocated within radius. i want the build to be ES, so that i can make good use of the soul strike quiver. I would prefer CI, as i dont quite have the money for a shavs for this build. I don't want it to be MF based, because that limits gear options and I would like that as open as possible, so just straight damage and ES. I have a 5l +2 bow in standard already and am working on 6 linking a maraketh bow so that i can meta craft it for +3 later. thanks mate!

Sent pm :)

Also, bump

Also, ill be sleeping now, im still fairly ill, so, hopefully ill be better later on this week

Cheers

Slayer

bump, feeling a bit better now :)

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info