For those that pay attention to US politics or aqua teen hunger force ..

What were you referring to specifically when you said "na".
"
coatofarms wrote:
What were you referring to specifically when you said "na".

These bits specifically.

"
coatofarms wrote:

For example, I guarantee you that if Bush becomes POTUS, there will be another large scale land war somewhere in the middle-east. You can also be guaranteed he will start bombing Iran.

It's a debatable point that the rest of the world can't vote in US presidential elections, frankly.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Ok, I'll rephrase. Why don't you think it likely there will be another land war somewhere in the middle east if Bush were to become president?
"
coatofarms wrote:
Ok, I'll rephrase. Why don't you think it likely there will be another land war somewhere in the middle east if Bush were to become president?

Ughhhhhhhh I hate talking politics but if you really want to know where I stand, fine.

There will be war in the middle east no matter who's elected. The one to be scared of right now is Putin and his policy of expansionism. The remote possibility of a Cold War 2.0 is what i'm scared of.

FTR I like everyone's fav creepy uncle; Joe Biden
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 4, 2015, 12:07:47 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:

Does that make you the hemp hat?

Bolded the gem in there. Can you tell us more about that?

Yes, Im certainly going to disclose private information about me or cases I worked on in the past. especially sensitive ones and one that is still ongoing. and with someone who upholds such a high standard of conversation such as yourself. Yes, definitely.

as an aside: no, wont with anyone else either.
Decided to get out of such a few years ago. If anyone cares to search Ill just let them know Its all related to a fraud case in which I was one of the investigators. I do hope you have the sense to back out when you find connections to the other cases though. Country and year is already given so those with the skill to, can find it as the case is of public knowledge. (however wouldnt be surprised if records of a certain individual that linked the 3 cases were mostly erased by now, and its by no means a small one)

(Removed by Support)
Oblivious
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Sep 4, 2015, 5:19:33 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:

I don't think it's likely he is going to run.

You might find this video funny. I did.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-prospect-of-a-biden-candidacy-brings-glenn-beck-to-uncontrollable-laughter/

Question for you, since you're not an American. Is Beck right? Would the US be a laughingstock with Biden as president? He is prone to gaffes.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I don't think it's likely he is going to run.

You might find this video funny. I did.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-prospect-of-a-biden-candidacy-brings-glenn-beck-to-uncontrollable-laughter/

Question for you, since you're not an American. Is Beck right? Would the US be a laughingstock with Biden as president? He is prone to gaffes.

I dunno, honestly don't follow it enough. I liked the Interview he gave Vice awhile back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akpEtudfL1w

Sry couldn't find the full thing on YT, cant post shady links so if you're interested just google it
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 4, 2015, 12:18:50 AM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Its funny how most people chiming in on US politics.. aren't American lol

The creator of the Master Levin videos isn't American either.

The next POTUS will have far reaching consequences on other parts of the world. So it's understandable that foreigners are interested.

For example, I guarantee you that if Bush becomes POTUS, there will be another large scale land war somewhere in the middle-east. You can also be guaranteed he will start bombing Iran.

It's a debatable point that the rest of the world can't vote in US presidential elections, frankly.

Like any other crime, war is predicated on a combination of motive and opportunity.

The underlying motives are fairly consistent and can be adequately guaged for a given time frame. The opportunities are where the larger more powerful nations or groups of nations decide to make their gambit by choosing whether to work towards stabilizing or destabilizing one or more of their targets in a given theater of operations.

The current multinational scramble to stabilize and shore up Iran is a perfect example of unfolding history. Whether it will play out the way the USA, Russia, China, Germany and all the other participants hope, or turn into the beginnings of something far more dire is extremely difficult to predict.

The experts are betting that it will generate a more stable (and ultimately peaceful) middle east.

Whoever is POTUS next, isn't going to base their foreign policy on their own personal agenda. They will filter the advice they are given through their own lens of experience and bias, but ultimately, the decisions are arrived at by coalitions of Senators, Representatives, and others intimately involved with the best information they can get their hands on.

The predictability derived through political science is nothing like the hard sciences, but it is ultimately the goal, and the only result that allows consistent progress towards peace.

Surprises and the potential unscripted responses they can provoke are the real danger, not any given nation state leader.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 4, 2015, 3:28:45 AM
Dancing is forbidden.
The Iraq War would have happened anyway. Bush, despite being one of the stupidest human beings of all time, was the scapegoat more than anything else. US wanted to secure their oil interests in the area, and that's it. I remember Bill O Reily screaming: "What? You want us to leave the oil to the Arabs?".

Well Bill, it's in their land, so it's sort of theirs, don't you think? Do you imagine An Iraqi saying "What, are we gonna leave the oranges of california to the americans?". It's absurd. As for Iran, if US feels that their oil interests are being threaten by Iran, there will be an invasion. It's as simple as that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info