For those that pay attention to US politics or aqua teen hunger force ..

Trump's cat could become president and it wouldn't really matter at all :3

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The problem w/US foreign policy, across both parties, is there is far too much outside influence (meaning foreign) on said policy. The bribes from foreign powers would turn your hair white.
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Trump's cat could become president and it wouldn't really matter at all :3

You still have a tube tv?! Your cat is awesome
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The only person I want in the presidency is Vermin Supreme.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
There is only one place for liberals and conservatives. THE GULAG!
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Problem is you have to steal from someone else to give "free" HC. All HC must be rationed IMO ability to pay is best way since society has already deemed you most worthy by size of bank account.

Second problem is no good deed goes unpunished. Just look at all the poor migrants flocking to the welfare states in northern EU and bypassing the south/east if they can. Unsustainable. Most of the liberal west will become third world class systems due to their welfare state generosity which is everything they fought against with welfare state. Kinda amusing to watch.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 5, 2015, 7:22:24 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Problem is you have to steal from someone else to give "free" HC. All HC must be rationed IMO ability to pay is best way since society has already deemed you most worthy by size of bank account.

Second problem is no good deed goes unpunished. Just look at all the poor migrants flocking to the welfare states in northern EU and bypassing the south/east if they can. Unsustainable. Most of the liberal west will become third world class systems due to their welfare state generosity which is everything they fought against with welfare state. Kinda amusing to watch.

I wonder when taxes become stealing, when the corporations benefit from healthier, educated citizens with money to actually spend, infrastructure and government services. I swear, fiscally conservative people don't know how to evaluate investments (free healthcare reduces costs for government in the long run, there is enough empirical evidence, US used to be better with higher effective taxes for corporations in the past). Taxes are investments, and it all returns. It's all about long term gains.

You don't want to make the whole US like Wisconsin or Kansas.

I cannot understand how you can say that money shows the worth of someone. That's moronic, boy.

Jordan and Turkey are doing fine with more refugees than Europe. Some Europeans are chickens, and the richest arab countries could do more about all this. If the welfare thing is not sustainable, the best course of action is destroying ISIS, of course, and helping rebuild the area. Ignoring problems makes things worse (like european jews in WW2). Yes, there are horrible risks (terrorism, less quality of life, etc.) but it can potentially be a good thing (you can educate that people so they can make their countries better when reconstruction begins).

Without risks and sacrifice there is no gain.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Sep 5, 2015, 9:24:29 PM
You are paid what you are worth to society in a free market. People with more money are worth more to society. I dont care if you're Kobe Bryant giving entertainment to millions of fans or the "evil capitalists" on wall street. They wouldn't have those enormous funds unless they provided great services. Basically yeah exactly you can judge someones societal worth by bank account.
Git R Dun!
What's the price of Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi on a free market? Hell, let's talk about scientists and engineers. Their work is the origin of most the capital, yet the people who profit are others. They are valuable, even if they get a minor fraction of the money.

Don't make a God from markets. They are shitty judges. Markets can determine exchange values but not intrinsic values, and they can and will fail.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Sep 5, 2015, 10:14:56 PM
This extends to every profession. This mind frame puts Lil Wayne above giant innovators like Robert Johnson or John Coltrane. Whatever argument anyone might use, is not gonna convince my that Floyd Mayweather deserved to get paid 180million for a single 45min boxing match, while at the same time Chinese people work in Apple factories for 100$ per month, while they are obliged to spend like 70% of their salary on Apple housing and buy food from Apple stores in the factory-city they are forced to live(by contract), and then Apple using Ireland as a fictional base of the company to not pay taxes. Sorry but free markets are just cruel.

That being said, sometimes you just have to be practical. It is naive to beleive that the US would have any other economic system than capitalsism(or coportatism for that matter), no matter if a republican or a democrat is the president. So you can base your vote on other issues, like soscial issues or foregin policy issues(i do not think that any president could make a difference there either, but one could hope). As a person of the left(of the extreme left by the American standards), if the quetion was Hillary against Ron Paul, i would vote for Ron without a second though, despite him being a republican and basically hating his economic views, but Trump is just unacceptable. I hope people in the US will see that. They seem to be getting abit more progressive after Bush.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info