For those that pay attention to US politics or aqua teen hunger force ..

"
TheWretch wrote:
Its funny how most people chiming in on US politics.. aren't American lol

The creator of the Master Levin videos isn't American either.

The next POTUS will have far reaching consequences on other parts of the world. So it's understandable that foreigners are interested.

For example, I guarantee you that if Bush becomes POTUS, there will be another large scale land war somewhere in the middle-east. You can also be guaranteed he will start bombing Iran.

It's a debatable point that the rest of the world can't vote in US presidential elections, frankly.
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 3, 2015, 11:08:03 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Its funny how most people chiming in on US politics.. aren't American lol

The creator of the Master Levin videos isn't American either.

The next POTUS will have far reaching consequences on other parts of the world. So it's understandable that foreigners are interested.

For example, I guarantee you that if Bush becomes POTUS, there will be another large scale land war somewhere in the middle-east. You can also be guaranteed he will start bombing Iran.

Na.

E: Check out a Poli Sci 201 class at your local community college if you're into debating this kind of thing.

"
coatofarms wrote:

It's a debatable point that the rest of the world can't vote in US presidential elections, frankly.

Again, na. Can you place your vote at a polling station on election day? No? Then you cant vote in the US election.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 3, 2015, 11:13:19 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:

Na.

17 of Bush's 24 foreign policy advisers are former W Bush advisers.

It also took Bush like a week to properly answer the question "knowing what we know now .. would you still have gone into Iraq?"

He also said we need to send more troops to Iraq to show the rest of the world that we still have "teeth in the game".

Edit: Don't need to take a poli-sci class. If Bush is elected, just talking foreign-policy wise, it would exactly be like having W Bush again as president. Except, Jeb is arguably dumber than his brother. Remember when we all thought he was the "smarter cooler" Bush? Ironic.
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 3, 2015, 11:15:20 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Na.

17 of Bush's 24 foreign policy advisers are former W Bush advisers.

It also took Bush like a week to properly answer the question "knowing what we know now .. would you still have gone into Iraq?"

He also said we need to send more troops to Iraq to show the rest of the world that we still have "teeth in the game".

Umm sure? Tell me again how the world is doomed if another Bush gets elected.
"
TheWretch wrote:

Countless civilians die in war dude. A million Iraqis died. Not to mention all the others that relocated to avoid the war and the fighting. A lot of lives were upended and ruined.
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 3, 2015, 11:18:42 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Countless civilians die in war dude. A million Iraqis died. Not to mention all the others that relocated to avoid the war and the fighting. A lot of lives were upended and ruined.

So sad. If Saddam hadn't given them the finger he'd still be in power. Honestly couldn't care less.

Vietnam was a shit show, I guess we can burn JFK and LBJ at the stake too! Heathens!! :)
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 3, 2015, 11:31:30 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Not pulling this out of my ass: http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9354310

Voting is just an illusion of power so the masses think they have influence.

yes!! Illuminati, Freemasons...NINE FUCKIN 11 YO

As someone who used to read a bit of symbolism in public constructions (in a certain port town near to my current location there's a few constructions for example that if followed correctly lead to a certain private club) and that remembers of the mason scandal in politics in my country (Portugal) some years ago (it was leaked that a masonic group was heavily manipulating politics from within, this was even on every fucking channel),I find it amazing that in this day and age there are still people that think Freemasons arent real or active. (hell u got recent proof in 2012 in the states, for those that paid attention)

the illuminati has been confirmed to officially exist in the past... if they still exist and the extent to which they hold power is something else. I'd bet the likelyhood of existence is positive, but there's no such thing as absolute control. Most likely is the existence of several groups that often help each other if they have a common goal, much like in the USA two parties masturbate each other into power every year. (a true and tried system of control that is actually very common)
9/11 there's lots of things weird with it. but to this day what really bothered me was how limited and inconclusive the pentagon footage was. Not like its one of the most heavily supervised buildings on earth or anything.

I used to do detective work and I can say that there's another certain darker event that made me decide to stop searching, or rather, the connection between 3 incidents in and with the USA that arent even all of the same nature is what's sinister. think its been 3 years now. You dont have to believe me regarding it, but I stopped because I realized the nature of the whole ordeal could easily lead to my death (or worse, relatives, as there was already proof of such play in 2 of the cases). A few lives are certainly sacrificial if the benefit is enough.

Hell, on another case unrelated to these, also 3 years ago, a father sacrificed his own son in order to reedem him and cause effects that he thought beneficial to society.
It was pretty funny from an informed perspective on the case, people were fighting about it, yet they didnt even realize how they were played, even after seeing the picture of the hanged man.
and well, it worked!

There's a lot of dark in human nature, there will always be groups wanting to control others, hell, sometimes reality is scarier than fiction.
Just take a quick look at declassified information that some called out for years like MKUltra or the CIA heart-attack gun.

Not saying to believe any bullshit someone spews, but you arent much different than tinfoil hats with that sentence. Hell, Id say you are his cousin, the cellophane hat.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 3, 2015, 11:52:12 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Not pulling this out of my ass: http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9354310

Voting is just an illusion of power so the masses think they have influence.

yes!! Illuminati, Freemasons...NINE FUCKIN 11 YO

As someone who used to read a bit of symbolism in public constructions (in a certain port town near to my current location there's a few constructions for example that if followed correctly lead to a certain private club) and that remembers of the mason scandal in politics in my country (Portugal) some years ago (it was leaked that a masonic group was heavily manipulating politics from within, this was even on every fucking channel),I find it amazing that in this day and age there are still people that think Freemasons arent real or active. (hell u got recent proof in 2012 for those that paid attention)

the illuminati has been confirmed to officially exist in the past... if they still exist and the extent to which they hold power is something else. I'd bet the likelyhood of existence is positive, but there's no such thing as absolute control. Most likely is the existence of several groups that often help each other if they have a common goal, much like in the USA two parties masturbate each other into power every year. (a true and tried system of control that is actually very common)
9/11 there's lots of things weird with it. but to this day what really bothered me was how limited and inconclusive the pentagon footage was. Not like its one of the most heavily supervised buildings on earth or anything.

I used to do detective work and I can say that there's another certain darker event that made me decide to stop searching, or rather, the connection between 3 incidents in and with the USA that arent even all of the same nature is what's sinister. think its been 3 years now. You dont have to believe me regarding it, but I stopped because I realized the nature of the whole ordeal could easily lead to my death (or worse, relatives, as there was already proof of such play in 2 of the cases). A few lives are certainly sacrificial if the benefit is enough.

Hell, on another case unrelated to these, also 3 years ago, a father sacrificed his own son in order to reedem him and cause effects that he thought beneficial to society.
It was pretty funny from an informed perspective on the case, people were fighting about it, yet they didnt even realize how they were played, even after seeing the picture of the hanged man.
and well, it worked!

There's a lot of dark in human nature, there will always be groups wanting to control others, hell, sometimes reality is scarier than fiction.
Just take a quick look at disclosed secret projects that some called out for years like MKUltra or the CIA heart-attack gun.

Not saying to believe any bullshit someone spews, but you arent much different than tinfoil hats with that sentence. Hell, Id say you are his cousin, the cellophane hat.

Does that make you the hemp hat?

Bolded the gem in there. Can you tell us more about that?
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 3, 2015, 11:52:45 PM
Bush also said that getting rid of Saddam turned out to be a "pretty good deal for us" (he doesn't think the Iraq war was a mistake and that we should never have gone in!).

@TheWretch Why do you want a repeat of W's foreign policy?
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 3, 2015, 11:53:18 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Bush also said that getting rid of Saddam turned out to be a "pretty good deal for us" (he doesn't think the Iraq war was a mistake and that we should never have gone in!).

@TheWretch Why do you want a repeat of W's foreign policy?

I don't remember saying I did? But i'll bite, it's not my country so I really have no say in their foreign policy, then or now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info