[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

^ Hey does it make sense running both repentance glove AND iron will gem in Mjolner? Do both combine for 200% spell damage increase?

I died to Atziri in her second and third phase. It was I think because of lightning storm call thingy.

I run double discharge in my mjolner I don't use Arc. I am not too sure if it could have been a reflect. hmmm
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
^ Hey does it make sense running both repentance glove AND iron will gem in Mjolner? Do both combine for 200% spell damage increase?

I died to Atziri in her second and third phase. It was I think because of lightning storm call thingy.

I run double discharge in my mjolner I don't use Arc. I am not too sure if it could have been a reflect. hmmm

If you run Repentance then another support should be used. And if you're running 2x discharge it would make sense to run fire pen.

Don't tank the golden stormcalls pretty much ever.

But if you have the flask effect nodes you should be OK to tank the red ones, provided you pop a topaz flask.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
^ alright thanks dude.

Savage what you think about Aeigs shield + 5 shield block nodes on the tree for this build?

Also have u seen Aim Deep's RF invincible juggernaut as yet? he has like 7 reckless defense cobalt jewells bringing it to max block.

Sadly he paid 20c for his jewells and now the price has gone up to 4 exalts for one etc. Some real bullshit if you ask me.

How would you compare that build to yours for fighting ubbers?

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 29, 2016, 3:24:56 PM
Are we talking Uber Izaro or Uber Atziri?

Also, I don't really think block is worth a huge investment for this build. Most stuff dies too fast to even get enough attacks off for block to be worthwhile.

And yes, I've seen his build, and it's RT. While I personally don't think working max block into my own build would work too well, it's an option if you favor that over having more life.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
OK. Mjolner virgin here. I am just not seeing where you are getting the required int to equip it. Your gear hardly has any, only one jewels has a small amt. as does Voll's. What the heck?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
OK. Mjolner virgin here. I am just not seeing where you are getting the required int to equip it. Your gear hardly has any, only one jewels has a small amt. as does Voll's. What the heck?

I get 270 INT from my passive tree, 17 from Voll's, 10 from a Jewel, and 14 from the Marauder's base Intelligence for a total of 311 (300 needed). Usually with Mjolner builds most of your INT comes from the tree while you get a lot of STR on gear.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Thanks! Didn't take the base int. into acct.
Censored.
first of all, english is not my mother lenguage, so it s a bit rusty since i dont use it very often.

i ve played this game in beta and never again, so i know nothing about the game.

it took me 20 days or so in prophecy league to get this char working and fully equiped (volls+kingsguard+mjolner). totally worth it! awesome guide and build zsavage.

im really enjoying this char.

Last edited by freezerfall on Aug 21, 2016, 10:34:24 PM
Great to hear you're enjoying the build freezerfall!

Also, nice screenshot of the laby ladder. That's my Poison Blade Vortex Assassin you see there at #2 on that list. :)
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info