[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

Yeah, I don't want to switch either.
Censored.
so where is the guide for the build with the skill tree info and what items you need and what not?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
so where is the guide for the build with the skill tree info and what items you need and what not?

Look under the pre-2.4 stuff spoiler. It has the entirety of the old guide. I'm probably going to be rewriting it sometime this week, btw.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Did anyone test uber atziri/shaper with this build? normal atziri/uber lab is not problem.
That is not my fault!
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Надо запомнить -> https://ficbook.net/readfic/11740362
Last edited by mtr6401 on Oct 7, 2016, 10:19:56 AM
It's November and I have yet to see that rewrite lol. I am stuck between which of the 2 guides to follow. One is up to date, the other well, as you see, this one is not. Do you plan to wait until the new patch instead? That way I can go with this one? Thanks!
Update complete, bros.

Be on the lookout, as I'll be posting what I did in Essence (an Inquisitor version of this build) and how it compares to this one, relatively soon (probably around the end of the current leagues).

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves
hey man, in order to use the mjolner at lvl 60 wich way i wold follow on the skill tree ? can u send a link ?
"
LordKoruja wrote:
hey man, in order to use the mjolner at lvl 60 wich way i wold follow on the skill tree ? can u send a link ?

I've updated the leveling trees so they actually work (sample ones using 2 handers). That said, you may not be able to use the Mjolner at level 60 without good stat gear, esp without good STR and INT jewels.

You may need to wait till level 70 or so to be able to equip everything.

The best way to start early if you don't have the stats is to use an Atiziri's Foible instead of Voll's Devotion to eliminate the stat requirements temporarily.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Savage, will you support this build in 2.5 ? There is in change-log predict any nerf's or boosts?
I'm interest to build it up on standrad, but im worry about lack of DPS to do t10 + maps, etc.

Cheers, mate :)

Maciej.
"
bukiet95 wrote:
Savage, will you support this build in 2.5 ? There is in change-log predict any nerf's or boosts?
I'm interest to build it up on standrad, but im worry about lack of DPS to do t10 + maps, etc.

Cheers, mate :)

Maciej.

Yes, I will be supporting this build in 2.5. It's one of my favorite characters :).
In the current state, this build should be able to do just about all content in the game. I've ran t15+ with an alternate version of it (one as templar that I've been working on in ESC). I plan to test the build against the guardians and shaper after my ESC Atlas migrates to STD.

Things I personally haven't done yet with this character:
Uber Atziri
Guardians
Shaper

He facerolls just about all other content so I'm confident that I should be able to handle the guardians and give the shaper a run for his money.

I don't think this build will get nerfed, unless they decide to nerf discharge again because of all the Cospri's builds. I'm hoping for a buff to the Juggernaut endurance charge gain, for one thing. I think if anything 2.5 will be a slight buff or no change to the build, but we'll have to see the patch notes, balance changes, and new uniques.

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info