[2.4] zSavage's Life Based Crit Mjolner ('Savagenuke') [Juggernaut]

I'm wondering how well this build does vs. Core Malachai.
"
ZippyBlip wrote:
I'm wondering how well this build does vs. Core Malachai.

Never tried it myself.

It could probably do it, so long as you know and understand the mechanics of the Malachai fight.

Two of the sub bosses (Maligaro and Shavronne) could be rather scary if you attack shav during thorns phase or are careless vs Maligaro.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
any 2.3 update?
Just updated main thread. I haven't been playing this char much, but I did just after the patch. I updated most things and wrote a changelog, at the top of the post.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
If they kill CoC looks like ill be playing this next patch.. improve your skill tree though m8
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
Last edited by Ecdubs on Jun 18, 2016, 2:01:40 AM
great build I am running it right now and its an absolute marvelous build.

But is there any point in having more than 3 power charge? All I see is yellow explosions. lol

also is this Atziri Viable?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 21, 2016, 9:42:17 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
great build I am running it right now and its an absolute marvelous build.

But is there any point in having more than 3 power charge? All I see is yellow explosions. lol

also is this Atziri Viable?

As of some earlier patch Discharge only shows the color of which you have the most charges. Since the buff to the Juggernaut ascendancy, we pretty much always have more endurance charges than power. But that doesn't mean the power charges aren't working! They offer more crit and more raw damage to the discharge. I consistently get 4-5 power charges when I'm playing mine.

As for Atziri, yes, it is very viable. The only thing you really need to change is to swap out your Arc gem for a Conc Effect support vs Atziri herself so the Arc chains don't kill you during the split phase by chaining to the one with the mirror.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Why do you run lightning pen instead of fire pen?

since juggernaut perk allows for constant endurance charges 6 all the time isn't it better to run fire pen? since endurance charges are fire and not lightning?

PS: is a legacy mjolner worth getting for 40 ex for these kind of builds?

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 25, 2016, 3:07:26 PM
Hmm I died 3 times against Atziri

what do I need to upgrade? should I go for some Shield Block perks off the tree now?

"
TriniGamer wrote:

Why do you run lightning pen instead of fire pen?

since juggernaut perk allows for constant endurance charges 6 all the time isn't it better to run fire pen? since endurance charges are fire and not lightning?

PS: is a legacy mjolner worth getting for 40 ex for these kind of builds?

Hmm I died 3 times against Atziri

what do I need to upgrade? should I go for some Shield Block perks off the tree now?

First, I've actually swapped back to Iron Will. (Discharge + Arc + Iron Will in Mjolner), as my damage is about 50/50 fire and lightning.

As for legacy vs non legacy, you will notice the difference in proc rate. As I have both, I've tested with both. But you should be able to do all of the content with a non legacy Mjolner.

As for Atziri:
-> When (which part of which fight) did you die?
This will help me help you.

If you died during the split phase of Atziri herself, this was because of the Arc chaining to the mirror or the discharge hitting the mirror. To prevent this, I swap out my Arc for a Concentrated Effect support for the entirety of the Atziri fight.
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info