Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Ikith wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Ikith wrote:
hi, Grocery

Just stopped by to thank you for that build in shadow version, it will be my next char on warbands, it looks awesome and i love incinerate builds.

Do you have any tips on leveling (particularly the switch to low-life/CI phase) ?

Regarding the ring of Elreon you got it's fucking godlike, unfortunately my elreon didn't gave me a moonstone -8 yet, and i can't find an equivalent on warbands for sale right now, do you have any input on what i should prioritize on the ring regarding suffixes?

And last but not least, can Rainbowstrides be switched to a high level ES boots with 3 res no life + mana equivalent (i've no need of movement speed since i'll whirling blades/lightning warp most of the time )

Thanks for your replys

Cheers,

Ikith

no leveling tree. This has been answered quite a few times and it is like all other CI builds. you just level hybrid and switch to CI when you have the gear. It is different for everyone, so I can't really add a tree.

The Elreon I got was crafted from scratch, so its not too insane! I try to put mana first, if I am resistance capped.

You can use whatever boots you want.

Thanks for your replies Grocery !

As for tips i was just asking if you have any trick in particular for this build to level fast and easy before the switch, i've seen guys asking for a leveling tree but that was not really my question, sorry if it sounded like it.

As for your videos keep'em coming it's just a pleasure to watch your map running and breakdowns, very good stuff :)

Flame Totem OP
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Sorry , I have have same your armour but option 10% increased Spell Damage instead +1 gem level. I can use for your build???

because infernal mantle and corrupt the +1 to all gems is diffecult to find.

it my infernal mantle

if u think this one can use I will to make 6 link.

Thank you.
"
Onetouchx wrote:
Sorry , I have have same your armour but option 10% increased Spell Damage instead +1 gem level. I can use for your build???

because infernal mantle and corrupt the +1 to all gems is diffecult to find.

it my infernal mantle

if u think this one can use I will to make 6 link.

Thank you.

You can use it :) +1 is NOT needed.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery,

thx for creating this guide (+the one on YouTube). I got one Question, can you add or send me a leveling guide to this (like in other guides for lv20, lv47, +++)?

Just created my Shadow (Tempest League), its my 1st character in this Game. : )

And do you also know a good guide for beginners to start with PoE?

Thank you.

"
Yamerus wrote:
Hey Grocery,

thx for creating this guide (+the one on YouTube). I got one Question, can you add or send me a leveling guide to this (like in other guides for lv20, lv47, +++)?

Just created my Shadow (Tempest League), its my 1st character in this Game. : )

And do you also know a good guide for beginners to start with PoE?

Thank you.

Sorry man, this has been asked a ton and the answer is the same! There is no leveling guide for CI builds. You level as hybrid and switch over to CI when you have the gear for it. That is different for every player, as such, no guide can be made.

I'd level as flame totem.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What keystones do you get first?
"
DirtyDan77 wrote:
What keystones do you get first?

Go towards witch area first. Shadow can be done later when you switch to CI and need VP/GR.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Go towards witch area first. Shadow can be done later when you switch to CI and need VP/GR.
Thanks, but you also don't mention your bandit choices anywhere :(
Last edited by DirtyDan77 on Aug 22, 2015, 11:58:23 PM
"
DirtyDan77 wrote:
"
Thanks, but you also don't mention your bandit choices anywhere :(

mana/point/point
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, I've been playing til lvl 77 with this build now. I am just wondering how do you leech so much life(ES). I have the same setup as you, just a bit less dmg. When i'm 1vs1 a boss or something I just have to run away sometimes to let my ES regenerate instead of life leeching it.

Max ES: 7053
Regen ES: 1833.8
Incinerate tooltip dps: 11,376

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info