Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Dommel wrote:
Hey, I've been playing til lvl 77 with this build now. I am just wondering how do you leech so much life(ES). I have the same setup as you, just a bit less dmg. When i'm 1vs1 a boss or something I just have to run away sometimes to let my ES regenerate instead of life leeching it.

Max ES: 7053
Regen ES: 1833.8
Incinerate tooltip dps: 11,376

They nerfed leech in 2.0 so vs single targets it can be hard. Your tooltip in stage 4 is 44k mine is a tad over 100k, so that is probably it!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 24, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
That would make a lot of sense ye, doh =.=
Incinerate has 3 or 4 stages? When I use it I only get 3.
"
Ergolic wrote:
Incinerate has 3 or 4 stages? When I use it I only get 3.

First stage is without the buff :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Okok ty
"
Ergolic wrote:
Okok ty

No problem!

Going to test a 6l noncorrupted mantle in the coming weeks I believe.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Still using the build man loving it as always! But i have a few questions, at the moment i'm missing a tiny bit of damage so now ive switched to running incin, faster proj, LMP, empower, spell echo (only have 5 link). The question is do you think its viable to run empower over life leech? ive been lagging pretty hard last week or so... havent had a chance to test it out yet. Second question is im having a few issues in terms of tankyness.. obviously this build is pretty squishy do you have a more hardcore based talent tree? i have pretty terrible internet so ive been struggling with the 79 maps at the moment
IGN: Zanitth
If you have 6 link. What will you add gem for last socket? For mapping and boss kill.

Thank you so much.
"
Onetouchx wrote:
If you have 6 link. What will you add gem for last socket? For mapping and boss kill.

Thank you so much.

Faster casting most likely!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
ZanithX wrote:
Still using the build man loving it as always! But i have a few questions, at the moment i'm missing a tiny bit of damage so now ive switched to running incin, faster proj, LMP, empower, spell echo (only have 5 link). The question is do you think its viable to run empower over life leech? ive been lagging pretty hard last week or so... havent had a chance to test it out yet. Second question is im having a few issues in terms of tankyness.. obviously this build is pretty squishy do you have a more hardcore based talent tree? i have pretty terrible internet so ive been struggling with the 79 maps at the moment

You need leech. Drop Faster Projectiles for Empower. Faster Porj kind of sucks tbh. Slower Prpj is better than Faster too.

It is CI, so you need a lot of ES to survive. You won't have a ton of armor or evasion as CI, it just doesn't happen.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 26, 2015, 11:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info