Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Hello Grocery!
I have been watching a bunch of your videos on your YouTube channel as well as reading your guide on the Shadow CI Chaos Incinerate guide and I have grown an interest to it. Personally, I've always loved Chaos builds and when I see one I always want to try it out, sadly there are not that many of them. Anyway, I have some questions directed towards that build and in general that I think you haven't answered in any videos/in the guide, so I will ask them here. :)
1. I have noticed that the boost to Incinerate from levels is quite significant, but so is the price or time required to get a lv 4 empower. Would you say a level 1 or 2 would do just fine? I am interested in this because I am not a rather wealthy player and I can barely afford the 5l Infernal (non-corrupted) and the Consuming Dark + lv 1 empower. Is it the case of viable, but money makes it even stronger, or the case of you need a lot of damage to make it work? (because i still have a spectral throw dual strike from some time ago and when lacking damage you just get deleted)
2. Do you have any particular plans for other Chaos related builds? There are quite some Flame skills in the game so I believe the same set up could work for all of them? Does Consuming Dark + Infernal Mantle combo work with Ignite damage? It would be interesting to see a Flame Surge Chaos build or something of that sort.
Actually it ended up being only 2 questions, but I would be grateful if you were to answer them! Keep on the good work, keep making videos and more guides, youre doing a great job and I surely enjoy your videos, especially because of your diction - it is very relaxing.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!
"
Scattzo wrote:
Hello Grocery!
I have been watching a bunch of your videos on your YouTube channel as well as reading your guide on the Shadow CI Chaos Incinerate guide and I have grown an interest to it. Personally, I've always loved Chaos builds and when I see one I always want to try it out, sadly there are not that many of them. Anyway, I have some questions directed towards that build and in general that I think you haven't answered in any videos/in the guide, so I will ask them here. :)
1. I have noticed that the boost to Incinerate from levels is quite significant, but so is the price or time required to get a lv 4 empower. Would you say a level 1 or 2 would do just fine? I am interested in this because I am not a rather wealthy player and I can barely afford the 5l Infernal (non-corrupted) and the Consuming Dark + lv 1 empower. Is it the case of viable, but money makes it even stronger, or the case of you need a lot of damage to make it work? (because i still have a spectral throw dual strike from some time ago and when lacking damage you just get deleted)
2. Do you have any particular plans for other Chaos related builds? There are quite some Flame skills in the game so I believe the same set up could work for all of them? Does Consuming Dark + Infernal Mantle combo work with Ignite damage? It would be interesting to see a Flame Surge Chaos build or something of that sort.
Actually it ended up being only 2 questions, but I would be grateful if you were to answer them! Keep on the good work, keep making videos and more guides, youre doing a great job and I surely enjoy your videos, especially because of your diction - it is very relaxing.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!

1) Very viable without +1 and empower level 4, it just makes it better! 4link +1 is even awesome, or a 5l noncorrupt! the corruption is just helpful not mandatory!

2) The chaos fire builds cannot ignite unfortunately since all damage is converted to chaos :(

Thanks for the kind words!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 20, 2015, 9:13:55 AM
"
Grocery wrote:

1) Very viable without +1 and empower level 4, it just makes it better! 4link +1 is even awesome, or a 5l noncorrupt! the corruption is just helpful not mandatory!

2) The chaos fire builds cannot ignite unfortunately since all damage is converted to chaos :(

Thanks for the kind words!
already in the Russian server

thank you very much for the detailed explanation, is the second building the tree from you and all is well!
If anyone is interested im thinking of selling my

So just pm me with offers

...nd i know i told u in pm, but gg build =P
Last edited by gm08872 on Aug 21, 2015, 1:39:35 AM
"
gm08872 wrote:
If anyone is interested im thinking of selling my

So just pm me with offers

...nd i know i told u in pm, but gg build =P
i just use 6l BBGGRR and don't care -
it's worth it
hi, Grocery

Just stopped by to thank you for that build in shadow version, it will be my next char on warbands, it looks awesome and i love incinerate builds.

Do you have any tips on leveling (particularly the switch to low-life/CI phase) ?

Regarding the ring of Elreon you got it's fucking godlike, unfortunately my elreon didn't gave me a moonstone -8 yet, and i can't find an equivalent on warbands for sale right now, do you have any input on what i should prioritize on the ring regarding suffixes?

And last but not least, can Rainbowstrides be switched to a high level ES boots with 3 res no life + mana equivalent (i've no need of movement speed since i'll whirling blades/lightning warp most of the time )

Thanks for your replys

Cheers,

Ikith
Hi
Thumbs up for the build!
Your opinion on Auxium instead of wonderlust/dream fragment?
"
Nevrae wrote:
Hi
Thumbs up for the build!
Your opinion on Auxium instead of wonderlust/dream fragment?

Its okay, you losee too many resistances though. Ele damage and leech does not work with the belt either.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Ikith wrote:
hi, Grocery

Just stopped by to thank you for that build in shadow version, it will be my next char on warbands, it looks awesome and i love incinerate builds.

Do you have any tips on leveling (particularly the switch to low-life/CI phase) ?

Regarding the ring of Elreon you got it's fucking godlike, unfortunately my elreon didn't gave me a moonstone -8 yet, and i can't find an equivalent on warbands for sale right now, do you have any input on what i should prioritize on the ring regarding suffixes?

And last but not least, can Rainbowstrides be switched to a high level ES boots with 3 res no life + mana equivalent (i've no need of movement speed since i'll whirling blades/lightning warp most of the time )

Thanks for your replys

Cheers,

Ikith

no leveling tree. This has been answered quite a few times and it is like all other CI builds. you just level hybrid and switch to CI when you have the gear. It is different for everyone, so I can't really add a tree.

The Elreon I got was crafted from scratch, so its not too insane! I try to put mana first, if I am resistance capped.

You can use whatever boots you want.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Ikith wrote:
hi, Grocery

Thanks for your replys

Cheers,

Ikith

no leveling tree. This has been answered quite a few times and it is like all other CI builds. you just level hybrid and switch to CI when you have the gear. It is different for everyone, so I can't really add a tree.

The Elreon I got was crafted from scratch, so its not too insane! I try to put mana first, if I am resistance capped.

You can use whatever boots you want.

Thanks for your replies Grocery !

As for tips i was just asking if you have any trick in particular for this build to level fast and easy before the switch, i've seen guys asking for a leveling tree but that was not really my question, sorry if it sounded like it.

As for your videos keep'em coming it's just a pleasure to watch your map running and breakdowns, very good stuff :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info