Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

should we consider LL if we have a 6 link so we can then switch out our neck for some more regen/es/spell dmg neck?
"
Hyjaks wrote:
should we consider LL if we have a 6 link so we can then switch out our neck for some more regen/es/spell dmg neck?

What? You always want LL as a gem. I use it in my 5link and 4 link setup.

I might be missing the question!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Posted a full atziri run in the video section.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
With Eye of Chalula, wouldn't witch be more optimal than shadow on the account that you are able to reallocate the 3 nodes including "Practical Application"?
Yes, but I don't always run Chayula. It is nice to have a back up. The extra stats are nice as well. If I used chayula 00% of the time I would 100% agree.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi! Awesome looking build.

A couple Questions:

What bandit rewards do you take (is it the same as Zivko's?) and at what level would you suggest transitioning into this build?

Thanks!
"
fede134 wrote:
Hi! Awesome looking build.

A couple Questions:

What bandit rewards do you take (is it the same as Zivko's?) and at what level would you suggest transitioning into this build?

Thanks!

Transitioning to this build is like every other CI build, once you have the ES to go CI. It is really your call and what you feel comfortable with.

Alira, Talent Pt, Talent Pt.

I went Talent Pt, Talent Pt, Talent Pt for now because I do not need the mana. If I get a 6L I will switch to Alira Normal.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Transitioning to this build is like every other CI build, once you have the ES to go CI. It is really your call and what you feel comfortable with.

I went Talent Pt, Talent Pt, Talent Pt for now because I do not need the mana. If I get a 6L I will switch to Alira Normal.

Thanks for the info. I have never done a CI build before so I had no idea that that was the determining factor in the transition! appreciate it!
"
fede134 wrote:
"

Thanks for the info. I have never done a CI build before so I had no idea that that was the determining factor in the transition! appreciate it!

No worries! The question gets asked a lot and it is a very different answer for every person depending on how much ES they have!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Tempest viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info