Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
black768 wrote:
The tree is up to date? At the beginning you have some nodes that are not allocated, not to know where Began.

Nope, I will be updating it all today/tomorrow. Spent 5-6 hours on my tornado shot video guide yesterday so I took a bit of a break.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
This build is dead for now. I think you need to go crit with spells like magma/firestorm and consuming dark is just not good enough.

Incinerate got destroyed. DPS down to 48k to 50k from 100k in stage 3 with faster casting and no flask up

:(
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
This build is dead for now. I think you need to go crit with spells like magma/firestorm and consuming dark is just not good enough.

Incinerate got destroyed. DPS down to 48k to 50k from 100k in stage 3 with faster casting and no flask up

:(

This is a very sad news :(
Even Magma orb is not good enough? or some other fire skill? Please do not say that investment in this build was to space T.T
Last edited by black768 on Dec 13, 2015, 6:36:00 AM
The build might not be dead, but Incinerate certainly is. With the huge nerf it just doesn't do enough damage to ensure survival on high level maps. Maybe Magma Orb/Firestorm as replacements, like OP said.

I hope this build doesn't go to waste, it was fun to play with.
Have you considered using poison support with the full chaos incinerate?
Firestorm and magma orb were lackluster in my tests. I feel like you probably want to go crit with those. I think Ascendancy and the shadow crit class will revive this setup.

This build can still do well, but I don't think it is worth the cost at this point. It is fun and I will keep my gear for it, but I would not recommend it for a new player in a new league.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 14, 2015, 6:18:42 PM
Zivko posted an update in the witch forums. I'd go check his stuff out if you want to see the build in action for 2.1. He is using a poison variant as consuming dark does poison damage too. He appears to have salvaged it with a bit of a different setup!

I won't be updating this until 2.2 as this is a bit harder to do in Talisman leagues and Zivko has got it on lock.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 14, 2015, 6:44:59 PM
I'm running this build in 2.1 w/ the poison wheel + chaos wheels for double dips. incin's demise is greatly overstated. I have an 86 witch in reg hc w/ the full 6L setup i tested b4 league. the poison act's like the incin more modifier and clear speed is v similar, bosses a little less.
Last edited by Valnass on Dec 15, 2015, 1:24:20 PM
"
Valnass wrote:
I'm running this build in 2.1 w/ the poison wheel + chaos wheels for double dips. incin's demise is greatly overstated. I have an 86 witch in reg hc w/ the full 6L setup i tested b4 league. the poison act's like the incin more modifier and clear speed is v similar, bosses a little less.

Yepp, Zivko has his guide on Shadow forums which goes to the shadow star of the tree, so it translates 100%. I just can't in good conscience post it here as MY build because he truly saved it.

I've got plans for 2.2.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Incinerate works perfectly and now but i use now Void Manipulation and Controlled Destruction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info