Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
asbo96 wrote:
Tempest viable?

With Chayula and a freeze immunity yes. This is a build that may skip certain fights solo though as you should do with many builds on Tempest. Risk vs Reward.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Yes, but I don't always run Chayula. It is nice to have a back up. The extra stats are nice as well. If I used chayula 00% of the time I would 100% agree.

First off i want to say this build is working so well for me, im loving it! Second off when you say you dont use Eye of Chayula all the time, in what situations would you take it off?
IGN: Zanitth
Hi i think u can optimize a bit by taking Written in blood, and droppinng es in the big wheel, you get morees, and the same amount of str and int.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAW8DHgYjBx4NfA5ID6sQWBEvEVARlhXXFr8W8xmKGyUfAh9BH8ci9CSLJNgmPCo4KlMqjSsKK3gsnCymLL8tiy2oL28vnTI0NAo1uTbFNtg3ZkSrRXxGcUkbSVFLrlWuVmNca13yXypfamJaYpVsC20ZcLt0VX_GghCDCYRIhMWFbYauh2WLeow2j6aP-pDWkyeVLpcGl5eZmpu1nWOhL6SxpyusmK-3sZCycLQMtDi1SLb3voC-isM6w23EosrT0NDVgdgk2RPZW9-K35jfsOL35RnljukC6rrrY-wY7FXw1fFs99f79Q==?accountName=Grocery&characterName=DeathByReflect
"
Krag_ wrote:
Hi i think u can optimize a bit by taking Written in blood, and droppinng es in the big wheel, you get morees, and the same amount of str and int.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAW8DHgYjBx4NfA5ID6sQWBEvEVARlhXXFr8W8xmKGyUfAh9BH8ci9CSLJNgmPCo4KlMqjSsKK3gsnCymLL8tiy2oL28vnTI0NAo1uTbFNtg3ZkSrRXxGcUkbSVFLrlWuVmNca13yXypfamJaYpVsC20ZcLt0VX_GghCDCYRIhMWFbYauh2WLeow2j6aP-pDWkyeVLpcGl5eZmpu1nWOhL6SxpyusmK-3sZCycLQMtDi1SLb3voC-isM6w23EosrT0NDVgdgk2RPZW9-K35jfsOL35RnljukC6rrrY-wY7FXw1fFs99f79Q==?accountName=Grocery&characterName=DeathByReflect

Noted, thanks!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
So what u need for uber and how u plan to get the +1 6L mantle?
"
TekSama wrote:
So what u need for uber and how u plan to get the +1 6L mantle?

Plan on 6L? Not sure I want to spend the currency atm. It would take a ton of time to buy the vaals. I am undecided. I'd like to fund another build with that currency.

Uber I will probably try in the coming weeks. I only dfarm up my own sac/mortal pieces so it takes a while to get the hopes.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Do you get leech from doryani belt? Im confused
"
Theoger wrote:
Do you get leech from doryani belt? Im confused

You take the belt for the fire damage. It should not leech since it is all Fire.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info