Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Ranger4Lyfe wrote:
Why go CI when you can't reflect chaos damage anyways? [Removed by Support]? CI sucks right now compared to HP and Hybrid builds.

Now you are spamming my thread...

CI is useful because the chest doesn't have HP and I use this for Atziri. You can incinerate anyone you want, including the mirror atziri in split phase, it makes it much easier.

Please leave.

For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 10, 2015, 6:43:32 PM
Hi Grocery,

First off I loved the build and videos!

I am new to CI. I am trying to follow your build with my lvl 73 shadow.
But, I must be missing something since I die in Normal Act 3 lol.

Did I miss something very basic here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am having mana regen issues so I swapped in Mana Leech.

I took most of the same skill points that you posted.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAW8DHgYjBx4NfA5ID6sQWBEvEVARlhXXFr8ZihslHwIfQR_HIvQkiyo4Ko0rCit4LJwsvy2LL28yNDQKNbk2xTbYRXxJG0lRS65WY1xrXfJfamJabAttGXC7f8aESITFhq6HZYt6jDaP-pMnlS6XBpeXmZqbtZ1joS-ksacrrJivt7QMtDi1SLb3vorDOsNtxKLK09DQ2RPZW9-K35ji9-UZ5Y7pAuq662PsGOxV8NXxbPfX-_U=

Here are my items:

Thanks in advance!

Ongster
"
Ongster wrote:
Hi Grocery,

First off I loved the build and videos!

I am new to CI. I am trying to follow your build with my lvl 73 shadow.
But, I must be missing something since I die in Normal Act 3 lol.

Did I miss something very basic here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am having mana regen issues so I swapped in Mana Leech.

I took most of the same skill points that you posted.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAW8DHgYjBx4NfA5ID6sQWBEvEVARlhXXFr8ZihslHwIfQR_HIvQkiyo4Ko0rCit4LJwsvy2LL28yNDQKNbk2xTbYRXxJG0lRS65WY1xrXfJfamJabAttGXC7f8aESITFhq6HZYt6jDaP-pMnlS6XBpeXmZqbtZ1joS-ksacrrJivt7QMtDi1SLb3vorDOsNtxKLK09DQ2RPZW9-K35ji9-UZ5Y7pAuq662PsGOxV8NXxbPfX-_U=

Here are my items:

Thanks in advance!

Ongster

Thanks! I'll do my best to help.

Forewarning, CI is usually difficult to pickup the first time you play it. Once you get it down though, it feels awesome.

First, if you are getting stunned/frozen that is because CI calculates status ailments as a percent of your life, not ES. As such, you will get frozen/stunned ALOT. You may want to use Dream Frags/Chayula if that is the case.

You have far too low ES imo. You lose a ton on the helm, 300 BASE, 300-400 BASE on the shield, 20-50 BASE and % INCREASED on rings. Your ES must be reaaaaaaally low.

CI is good because you can stack a ton of it and take the big hit, if you don't have a ton of ES it kind of defeats half the purpose of going CI. I'd focus on getting some moonstone rings, a rare helm/shield.

What is your ES with Disc at?

Mana regen issues can be resolved with reduction in mana cost gems/Elreon rings.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery,

Thanks for replying back so quickly!

My stats before running Clarity and Discipline:

Energy Shield: 4441
ES Recharge: 1287.9
Mana Regen: 32.5

After running Clarity and Discipline:

Energy Shield: 5968
ES Recharge: 1730.7
Mana Regen: 61.5

How much mana regen should I aim for?

Thanks,
Ongster
"
Ongster wrote:
Hi Grocery,

Thanks for replying back so quickly!

Energy Shield: 4441
ES Recharge: 1287.9
Mana Regen: 32.5

Energy Shield: 5968
ES Recharge: 1730.7
Mana Regen: 61.5

How much mana regen should I aim for?

Thanks,
Ongster

ES is definitely low, but you will get more by leveling/gear changes.

Without AA you can have less regen as you can stop casting and regen. With AA you want enough to cast your incin indefinitely, as you won't much room. I run between 130 and 150 regen with clarity up. elreon rings are super nice/OP too. I need a ton of it as I run empower level 4 in a +1 Mantle with 21/20 incin, so it is a level 27 incinerate.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Grocery,

Thanks for the insightful help!
Also, I realized why I kept dying in Normal Act 3. I was running down my mana pool all the way down to zero! I will keep an eye towards improving mana regen!

I bought the following two items to help improve ES.

Energy Shield: 6577
ES Recharge: 1907.3
Mana Regen: 60.3

Energy Shield: 8096
ES Recharge: 2347.8
Mana Regen: 96.6

Thanks!

Ongster
"
Ongster wrote:
Grocery,

Thanks for the insightful help!
Also, I realized why I kept dying in Normal Act 3. I was running down my mana pool all the way down to zero! I will keep an eye towards improving mana regen!

I bought the following two items to help improve ES.

Energy Shield: 6577
ES Recharge: 1907.3
Mana Regen: 60.3

Energy Shield: 8096
ES Recharge: 2347.8
Mana Regen: 96.6

Thanks!

Ongster

Much better! Never go below 35% mana! You take way too much damage!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
really enjoying this build at lvl 80 so far. hopefully this isnt a stupid question but does flamability apply if we convert 100% to chaos? Likewise, i'm assuming the leech from doryani's doesn't apply?
"
Hyjaks wrote:
really enjoying this build at lvl 80 so far. hopefully this isnt a stupid question but does flamability apply if we convert 100% to chaos? Likewise, i'm assuming the leech from doryani's doesn't apply?

Correct, they do not apply. Doryanis is for the fire damage, you can switch for a chain belt if you need ES!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Nice build, seems very strong and reliable. After I played some PA I liked reflect-proof builds a lot :D
Gonna try this one, and already got a question, OP, have you ever considered using The Three Dragons for extra DPS or stats on helmet are very needed to be top notch? I believe we'll have enough defenses because of running shields in our build so we can afford utility helmet.
Last edited by AwakeningTheChaos on Aug 12, 2015, 3:06:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info