Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Dommel wrote:
Hey grocery I really like your build. Ive only played tornado shot ranger since ive started this so its quite a change. The one thing I am wondering about is, why vaal pact, we have 1 life (life leech instant, no regen). Does the life leech work on ES aswell?

Correct, VP works on ES when you take Ghost Reaver!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I currently don't have access to a level 3 enlighten, and as such, I've taken charisma instead of influence until I get one so that I can still run AA.

My question is:

Do you think it's worth being able to run AA to lose 14% aura effectiveness, or is the aura boost better?
"
undeadzx wrote:
I currently don't have access to a level 3 enlighten, and as such, I've taken charisma instead of influence until I get one so that I can still run AA.

My question is:

Do you think it's worth being able to run AA to lose 14% aura effectiveness, or is the aura boost better?

AA imo. You stand to cast and get that dmg reduction. You get a bit of ES but not much else from effectiveness.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
undeadzx wrote:

My question is:

AA imo. You stand to cast and get that dmg reduction. You get a bit of ES but not much else from effectiveness.

I was thinking the AA would be better. Once my enhance hits level 3 then I'll respec out of charisma into influence. Thanks
Could you add a scion tree?
I had a look at Zivko's too but i can´t seem to figure out the difference in the 2 build, kan you name them?
they both look interesting, i just wanna pick the best suited for a scion.
got a lvl 87 with a free respec and Alira +1 +1

-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
Hi great guide!

However, would it be possible for u to make a quick lvling-guide.
How and when u swapped over to ES instead of life.

Ty

EDIT!
Nvm i just found in older posts that someone asked the same question :)
Last edited by SpookyMindz on Aug 19, 2015, 7:35:26 AM
How about bandits reward ?? Can you write it fast as you can :(?
mana/point/point
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
Could you add a scion tree?
I had a look at Zivko's too but i can´t seem to figure out the difference in the 2 build, kan you name them?
they both look interesting, i just wanna pick the best suited for a scion.
got a lvl 87 with a free respec and Alira +1 +1

-Rott

Just add two nodes to the spell damage area.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Just added a Level 78 Crematorium Video to the video section. Click on the bolded above if you want to check it out!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info