Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Do I need to have to an Enlighten lv3 to stay above 35% mana? Will I be OK with an Enlighten lv2? I want to run Discipline, AA and Clarity.
"
lcanilao wrote:
Do I need to have to an Enlighten lv3 to stay above 35% mana? Will I be OK with an Enlighten lv2? I want to run Discipline, AA and Clarity.

Do the math! I am not sure. I think you will be okay if you have high regen, but check for yourself. I have had my enlighten level 3 for a while. So I can't say from experience, sorry!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 9, 2015, 6:55:48 PM
I like the build, thanks for the guide!

Could you maybe do one or two leveling passive skilltrees or give some directions which passives to choose first?

Thanks!
"
StonedBeer wrote:
I like the build, thanks for the guide!

Could you maybe do one or two leveling passive skilltrees or give some directions which passives to choose first?

Thanks!

CI builds are special in that they level hybrid. As such, I can't really give a leveling tree. you switch to CI when you have the gear for it, so it is a personal choice. Any non CI build and I give leveling trees.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
lcanilao wrote:

Do the math! I am not sure. I think you will be okay if you have high regen, but check for yourself. I have had my enlighten level 3 for a while. So I can't say from experience, sorry!

Did the math. Would not be able to currently. I would be at 70% reserved, still considered low mana, guess it's time to level an Enlighten. I'm currently lv 72 in Tempest with this build and just wanted to ask what you think my jewel priorities should be; max energy shield or more damage?
"
lcanilao wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
lcanilao wrote:

Did the math. Would not be able to currently. I would be at 70% reserved, still considered low mana, guess it's time to level an Enlighten. I'm currently lv 72 in Tempest with this build and just wanted to ask what you think my jewel priorities should be; max energy shield or more damage?

Max ES then damage! All HC jewels usually go for the HP/ES first, but if you have a GG jewel, then go for it. It's better to stay alive :)

Thanks for checking for me!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey dude, really nice thread it helped me a lot, i've done so many maps with this build it's crazy how it's well synergized especially with chaos dmg/ atziri flask and warlord's mark, the leech is just incredible...

I just have a problem with my ES, i'm at 7k right now, when i look at the ES value of my gear it's actually the same as yours (just my shield that needs like 100 more ES or so), i don't understand how you could get so high, is your ES pool on the picture (9k4) achieved with that build or did you have another build before with more ES nodes ?

Looking forward to read your answer, i'm kind of confused right now.
"
Isydore wrote:
Hey dude, really nice thread it helped me a lot, i've done so many maps with this build it's crazy how it's well synergized especially with chaos dmg/ atziri flask and warlord's mark, the leech is just incredible...

I just have a problem with my ES, i'm at 7k right now, when i look at the ES value of my gear it's actually the same as yours (just my shield that needs like 100 more ES or so), i don't understand how you could get so high, is your ES pool on the picture (9k4) achieved with that build or did you have another build before with more ES nodes ?

Looking forward to read your answer, i'm kind of confused right now.

Shield has 130 more ES, Boots have 50 more ES, ring has 25 more es + 15% MAX ES, chest has 30 less ES, gloves have 10 more ES.

That equates to about 185 more base ES, which still has to go through the More ES/Max ES nodes on three, plus I have 15% max ES on my ring.

I am higher level so I do have 53% max ES on tree that you do not have on the passive skill tree.

Here is my current skill tree at this moment in time at level 92:
Click Here
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 10, 2015, 12:57:57 PM
Did a no leech level 80 courtyard map, pretty interesting play style required for this but it is doable. I'd probably not do it on HC/Tempest, but it is possible.

I did not switch out my leech gem, so it is basically a 4link video.

Video Here
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Why go CI when you can't reflect chaos damage anyways? [Removed by Support]? CI sucks right now compared to HP and Hybrid builds.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 10, 2015, 3:31:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info