Elemental Hit

It would be cool if GGG could fix the tooltip for this skill. They did just do some back-end changes to make calculations easier.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
Anyone have a spreadsheet that calculates damage for this ability? I've attempted to make one by my spreadsheet making abilities are pretty lackluster.
I'd love to see this skill get some sort of an animation. I imagine you wouldn't be able to modify the graphic based on the elemental damage of each arrow since it happens at random, but something would be better than nothing! It's a great skill, but just shooting a normal blank arrow is really boring after a while, especially since the skill bar graphic is so cool looking for it haha.
IGN- IAmAlsoACar
Hey I'm using elemental hit as a melee and was equipping items with "increased elemental damage with weapons" and it does nothing to the values of elemental hit, is this intented?
The skill shows Base Damage Dealt, not Total Damage. :)
How is a non-totem user supposed to sustain the mana cost of this skill without blood magic?
you need to use:

or

(with proper links and gems of course)

without multistrike and PotCG i get around 3attack per second with proper skilling and 500dex... if you want you can link multistrike together with mana leech.
that one is even faster than with quill rain.

but i think elemental hit with crit spec is for party support, to get all burning, shocked and frozen!
(elemental prof. is a must have anyways!)
I'm curious about the numbers of level 21-23 elemental hit, anyone got them?
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
Vaelos wrote:
How is a non-totem user supposed to sustain the mana cost of this skill without blood magic?

how about mana leech ? I mean with BM you link Life Leech for it... Mana Leech reeeeeealllllyyyyyyy helps a lot ;)

greetz
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Even one projectile isn't always the same element. Each hit adds a different random element. If a projectile pierces, or chains, or forks, through multiple enemies, each hit rolls an element independently of any other hits.

Therefore linking this with multistrike and elemental prolif is better than melee splash and elemental prolif?

it is theoretically possible to get all three status effects from one attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info