Elemental Hit

When I level up Elemental Hit Gem my dps on the tool tip doesn't change at all is it because it can't calculate the additional damage it does?
yes because it randomly gives one of the elements each use of the skill. it would have to list dps 3 times to be correct which is silly and clunky.
Does elemental hit|tempest shield benefit from Spell crit to apply statue ailments or is it normal crit?

moooo
elemental hit is an attack, it'll benefits from increases that is not spell crit. tempest shield is a spell, it benefits from all crit increases that isn't weapon specific (found on grid).

normal crit works on everything as i tried to explain.
How i can get this gem?
Anyone know the what elemental hit is worth on Hardcore?
"
prokreator wrote:
How i can get this gem?

I have the same question how/where/when i can get this gem and which lvl i need to get it?

I need to start 'league' on normal or hardcore difficult ?

Thank u for advice!
>>> https://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/register?fi=l1hh2wf7yvi8mwx0 <<<
Last edited by Mardow12 on Jan 31, 2013, 3:41:45 PM
League never matters.
Elemental Hit is a drop-only gem. If you want to make a build with it, your best bet is to first trade for it.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
yes because it randomly gives one of the elements each use of the skill. it would have to list dps 3 times to be correct which is silly and clunky.

It would have to list the average damage to be correct which is streamlined and useful.
I have a general mechanics question in relation to Elemental Hit.

Does shock duration calculation only take into account the lightning damage dealt and ignores the physical?

Say I want to do a status ailment bow build and take Static Blows in the passive and relative chance to burn/freeze passives.

5 link for EH would be:

Elemental Hit - Elemental Proliferation - Lesser Multiple Projectils - Weapon Elemental Damage - Faster Attacks

Would that be enough damage on crit to trigger status ailments in maps?

Edit: I'm also starting shadow and picking up EB for hatred/anger/wrath
Last edited by Blanketslol on Feb 6, 2013, 11:38:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info