Double Strike

The DPS display isn't necessarily accurate (beta is beta). It will deal normal damage though.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 30, 2013, 9:23:34 PM
What aoe melee spell (phy) can i use coupled with double strike on a witch 1H mace/shield zealot (diablo 2) style? no groundslam i hate the spell design.
This skill always crits on both attacks if one of them crits, but does the same apply to other chance-based effects like chance to ignite/stun/blind/knockback/freeze/chill/shock/flee?
Nope. That's just a thing with Crits.
However, Crits have a 100% chance to apply Burn/Freeze/Shock. It's only relevant for Shock, but really nice nontheless.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 1, 2013, 5:53:19 PM
Using the skill as my main attack ( L50 shadow ) so far the only really annoying thing I've noticed so far is the often mentioned critical hit thing.

Both hits shouldn't crit if the first hit does, nor should both not crit when the first one doesn't.

Both should crit independently.
an entire skill does a crit, but there are two weapons so...
double strike does work with life leech?
i think making this work like zeal in D2 would be way to overpowdered and here is the reason why
i read through the entire thread pretty much
so if you can hit people up to 5 times with this skill and crit on first hit you would aplly 3 stacks of shock if you have any form of lightning damage linked to this skill and all other strikes would also be critical strikes making this skill damage potential MASSIVE (not that i wouldn't want that mind you)

i think giving this skill a atk speed steriod would work though instead of uber high damage i think this skill is more about speed and the amount of attacks you can land maybe a accuracy buff i do believe this skill needs a buff of sorts since most of theother skills offer something on top of their respective damage.

btw

i have visual issues with this skills some lines apear in air much like the lines from groundslam only blue not the nice blueish double talon looking animation that i see other people have.

edit feb 24
Ok so i tried this skill out on a duelist with a 2 handed sword...
just wow

this skill combined with attack speed kills sooo fast i think this skill dont need any touching especially considering how well it synergizes with shock stacks
Last edited by agbudar on Feb 24, 2013, 7:03:14 AM
funny with 1h sword duelist and potentially a combo like 1h axe or maxe main hand and dagger offhand.

But i really miss this skill for bows... especially since there is no rapid firing skill for bows now (well frenzy sort of...).

Should be put in for bows again or at least give them some skill like it imo
Hey will this work.... use double strike with two ice daggers and with cold to fire. will it still turn to fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info