Double Strike

I really like this skill for several reasons...

- It is melee skills wich actually is melee skill
- I like its double swing animation
- Uses only main hand weapon

But I can't get rid of feeling that I am doing something uneffcient when using it with the Multistrike. Compare to other single target melee skills it does half of the damage to compensate for double hit which is fine. But when you link it with the Multistrike you will only get 2 additional "half damage" hits and the damage will be further penalised. Despite that the Multistrike is still no brainer because fast cutting feels so much better.

Anyway...
4 hits << 3 hits with the double damage (+ additional utility)

Please give it some love.
Last edited by Langhun on Mar 17, 2017, 7:01:19 AM
This skill is dead plz improve it
buff plz
This skill is in desperate need for a buff. You would be a fool to use it over any other built in AoE melee skill.

"
There's going to be a Threshold Jewel for each of the starting skills, with the exception of Double Strike (we have a great idea planned for Double Strike, but it requires some technical wizardry).

It's been two years since you posted that, GGG. Where's my Double Strike jewel?
+1 for buffing this skill. It could use some crit chance/multiplier or just get more damage in general.
Last edited by eralduspr on Dec 23, 2017, 2:46:21 PM
They should add a built-in function of Ancestral Call into this skill. It would fit in well for the skill and make it viable for clearing at least.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
With the new gem does the added damage to bleeding targets get modified by increases at all?
Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160046
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info