[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

"
kallell wrote:
The only thing i notice is you can't fire off too many arrows. Unless you have a wall, there is a cap on how many arrows a mob can have, which you can cancel out if you fire too many. I've especially noticed this in single target - launch a barrage of arrows only to have a couple go off ONLY AFTER i start attacking. Not sure if it's a bug or intended, either way it's annoying.

Not sure if this is what you mean but you can only have 5 stacks of EA charges on a mob and as far as I know it doesn't cancel it out. If the mob already has 5 charges and you keep firing it will just reset the duration of the fuse.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Aug 7, 2015, 7:17:09 PM
"
"
kallell wrote:
The only thing i notice is you can't fire off too many arrows. Unless you have a wall, there is a cap on how many arrows a mob can have, which you can cancel out if you fire too many. I've especially noticed this in single target - launch a barrage of arrows only to have a couple go off ONLY AFTER i start attacking. Not sure if it's a bug or intended, either way it's annoying.

Not sure if this is what you mean but you can only have 5 stacks of EA charges on mob and as far as I know it doesn't cancel it out. If the mob already has 5 charges and you keep firing it will just reset the duration of the fuse.

That very well might be the case. I guess i wasn't sure 5 was the max and it reset the fuse timer.

I could have sworn though, sometimes i'll spam 5+ stacks on a boss, wait for it to go off, and nothing happens.
"
Tr1ckZ wrote:
hey why are you taking the retribution node and the next melee dmg one?

The 5% attack speed will help us more than an 8% elemental damage node. It also gives us some intelligence which we need, and a little bit of strength which is always nice.
"
kallell wrote:
"
"
kallell wrote:

Not sure if this is what you mean but you can only have 5 stacks of EA charges on mob and as far as I know it doesn't cancel it out. If the mob already has 5 charges and you keep firing it will just reset the duration of the fuse.

That very well might be the case. I guess i wasn't sure 5 was the max and it reset the fuse timer.

I could have sworn though, sometimes i'll spam 5+ stacks on a boss, wait for it to go off, and nothing happens.

I think this is the most frustrating thing for me. I do wish that when you hit max stacks on a mob, the fuse explodes and the timer can not be reset from another arrow.
personally i use the reduce duration gem.. the arrows go boom quicker :)
How did you handle the DEX requirements while leveling with Explosive arrow?
"

Via gear, and certain notable passives that give dex.
"
xSigma wrote:
"

Or you can just take the jewel node in between the Scion life wheel and Combat Stamina then socket Fluid Motion in it. This got rid of all my dexterity problems, I still use it simply because I cannot be bothered to get dexterity on gear. This and Blood Dance should be enough dexterity for the entirety of the build.
"
"
xSigma wrote:
"

Or you can just take the jewel node in between the Scion life wheel and Combat Stamina then socket Fluid Motion in it. This got rid of all my dexterity problems, I still use it simply because I cannot be bothered to get dexterity on gear. This and Blood Dance should be enough dexterity for the entirety of the build.

That is indeed a very good idea, but a life jewel + damage will be much better, because fitting around 30-40 dex across gear should be manageable not including blood dances. (ex. Quiver, gloves, jewelry, helm)
is there skills that will help me lvling up easier. I'm lvl 16 and my damage output is so little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info