[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

You're basically oneshotting packs so it doesn't really matter. EE is a huge difference in dps for me and I'd hate to play this build without it.
taking atziri's promise to this build, will be good ?
"
Kerkeyon wrote:
thoughts on rearguard?

Im using it now and its pretty good. No life on it but some armor and damage + block chance bumps up survivability.
I was using also Malonays Nightfall for a long time - it has decent life, atk speed, chaos res and chance to blind enemies around which is very good and often underrated. If you dont have good rare quiver its awesome cheap alternative
1rQ: Im in softcore, but i want to do high level maps and do atziri without die, its better the softcore tree or the hardcore tree then?
2nd question: Why no frost wall? i've seen people using it for The hall of the grandmasters, for pvp, and for maps, usefull?
-----
What is the best optimal setup?
Im looking the gear, and "Gear and Links" and its different, which is the newest?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
1rQ: Im in softcore, but i want to do high level maps and do atziri without die, its better the softcore tree or the hardcore tree then?
2nd question: Why no frost wall? i've seen people using it for The hall of the grandmasters, for pvp, and for maps, usefull?
-----
What is the best optimal setup?
Im looking the gear, and "Gear and Links" and its different, which is the newest?

This build probably can't do Atziri, you're in softcore, take the softcore tree. No frost wall because it's bugged with EA.
Im doing atziri deathless with EA
"
arcadius wrote:
Im doing atziri deathless with EA

Can you Link your gear pls? level? which tree are you using? you use frost wall?

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DdQOWBg4J9gthDF8OPA-rFCAUcRZvFr8abBynH0EkiySqJbwmlSftKPopTzWSNuk64TsoPC1Bh0V8SshLV1BHU6VVS1h3WlJfBF8_X7BgQ2HiZlRnm2hlaPJuPW6qb55yqXase8N82YIHgpuCx4MJg1-DzITFhXuMNpErl5eYrZo7m12btZ2un9-iAKSxpleomq4-r2y0OLXytz6-gMDjwzrE9sauykrPftR82L3ZfNtP37_gw-Fz42rkIuRR5RnljuoY7DjvDu988B_xs_JF8pfz3fcy98H46_no-_X-Cg==?accountName=arcadius&characterName=Enea

Vaal: Ignite them and burn, possibly 2 at once to kill them quickly. When one dies other one cant be ignited while enraged - same for trio. I dont know if its a bug but they dont have "cannot be ignited" tag. Easy

Trio: Kill dual striker first or the rain one (cant remember name) because hes the most problematic when enraged. Burn them quickly (whole action usually takes under 10 secs if you do it right lol). Kill cycloner by spamming aoe EA or single target, avoid with blink arrow. Overall easy

Atziri: Main problem with this fight is that it cannot be burned so it can take a while. Im just using single target with empower instead inc burn - stack 5 arrows, kite and repeat. Easy fight if you know it. Heling phase spam aoe EA to kill adds, split phase - just burn one of them

Last edited by arcadius on Aug 28, 2015, 5:34:16 PM
WoW nice build, but pff, its strange, i prefer go more.. easy?, double curse, rearguard, idk if i will like it.
Dont you think that "hyrry's bite" with an additional arrow+ kaom's heart(or rare chest with split arrow+gmp+CoH+flamability(or poachers mark)+blood dance is better?
I readed that if you have "an additional arrow hyrris bite, you dont need gmp.
More like this:
worth? is your build better? i say it because i can afford the gear, but not 6L, or kaoms x.x
which build do you recommend me for start explosive arrow? This build, the "ggiant85" build, you arcadius?
p.d.xsigma, what do you think? which is your newest setup?

p.d2: Well, Its not necesary dual explosive arrow, only one, and in the second slot of weapons one quill rain with curse on hit, no?????????
p.d.3, RaizQT build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33snk0s4KcA
looks good, but he dont use EE, why think that yours is better than raiz? hirry or rearguard?

"
Ggiant85 wrote:

Spoiler
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Aug 28, 2015, 7:21:17 PM
Depends on your funds. Mine is cheap, 6L is not really needed especially if you can scale dmg like crazy with dual curse. Im not even using ele weakness because its not needed.
Rearquard is used for survival but rare quiver is fine and cheap to get. Try one corrupted with fire dmg leeched as theres not really any implicit on quivers that benefit EA.
Im playing in SC but its pretty tanky, most of my deaths come from DC or atziri experiments/lazy play. Im rarely in danger in maps. You can always use enfeeble for second curse as did I for a long time
It looks complicated but its simple - curse with rain of arrows, fire 4-5 EA and wait to go boom. Clear speed is nice. You gotta try it yourelf, Kaom is nice but 5-6L for single target is needed for EA imo, slots are tight as they are even without it.

Im gonna make vid on atziri when I get midnight. I have one but it stops after I die do double flameblast XD
Last edited by arcadius on Aug 29, 2015, 1:52:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info