[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Set up a 4 link for single target - EA + slow proj + fire pen + conc effect.
@katjezz

You do literally no damage that low of a level. You could set up a decent 4link but it might still be slower than just using firestorm + flame totem before you get your big multitarget 4L up to support it. (With GMP and stuff)
At what level you start using EA? I read you used flame totem + firestorm to level. At what level you drop these for EA?
"
FekaPowa wrote:
At what level you start using EA? I read you used flame totem + firestorm to level. At what level you drop these for EA?

I did it at 38 when i could get GMP
You save 1 passive point by removing the 2 strength nodes between the scion life wheel and Sentinel and adding 1 strength node under Shaper.
Hey yo mate
What about devoto's devotion and carcass jack? It will be good items in this build?
Both are pretty good. I'm running three non-weapon uniques (Devoto's, The Blood Dance, Hyrri's Bite) and I'm still res capped for ele weakness (and 50 chaos on merc). If that's not your priority you could easily fit CJ in there for some extra damage and aoe radius.
Would you mind to tell me more about the Bandit

Oak -> Kraityn -> Kraityn / Oak / Skill Point

Kill or Help?
You help the one that's listed.

On normal you help Oak, on Cruel Kraityn and on Merciless you either help Oak for an extra endurance charge, Kraityn for extra frenzy charge or you kill all of them for a skill point. Personally I'd take the frenzy charge (help Kraityn) because it synergises extremely well with Blood Dance boots.
"
Dazerk wrote:
How is Explosive Arrow at endgame like lvl 80 maps?

I don't have any lvl 80s to test on but I just did Village Ruin with extra life and the damage was still really good. Most packs could be oneshot with full stack of EA, rares went down with 2-3 arrows.

Most map bosses I've done up to this point died in ~5-10s once I ignited them. And since you're running frenzy instead of BR you don't have to rely on adds to get to full damage potential, just burst frenzy for half a second and that's it. I've also started using Vaal Skeletons but it's not really needed, it's very easy to kite bosses with nearly 50% movement speed.
Last edited by Bawtzki on Aug 24, 2015, 3:05:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info