[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

"
mrpetrov wrote:
I gem LL (instead of fire pen or iron will) into my setup for ele reflect maps, it keeps the totems up a little longer (and my totems are doign 70k dps per totem).

Ok wasn't sure LL even worked! Thanks will try that out next time I party high lvl maps.
Interesting in trying this in Tempest League.

Do you die often whilst mapping?

I think I will introduce MF gear on by one and see how my survivability is.
I don't know if this is a good idea, the build is a glasscanon :) . I have 2,7k life with the items, I can do 74+ maps, but I get pretty fast 1 or 2 shotted with these items and passiv tree. Maybe with some adaption you can make it more viable for HC, but I wouldn't recommand it for HC ^^
like everything except the missed understanding of opportunity cost:

"
Some of you may laugh because i have 5 tabs with 5 alteration items. Guess what, selling 20 items like that a day brings me 100 extra alterations than you.

You waste more time putting those items in the tab, adding them to procurement and then selling them, than the value of 5 alts esp as an MFer one map run and you destroy the value of anything else in that time.
IGN: CritLAMETotem

"
pennyphan99 wrote:

"
Some of you may laugh because i have 5 tabs with 5 alteration items. Guess what, selling 20 items like that a day brings me 100 extra alterations than you.

You waste more time putting those items in the tab, adding them to procurement and then selling them, than the value of 5 alts esp as an MFer one map run and you destroy the value of anything else in that time.

Takes a total of 2-4min to add the items to stash tab and then list them on the forum using procurement.

Most trades also take ~30seconds.

No, you don't waste time unless you are very very slow.
"
pennyphan99 wrote:

"

You don't waste time with that, use acquisition and you are fine :)
thx for ur guide :) but why we dont use the passive iron grip ? cant it boost ur dps?
and why u linked iron will with the defense setup?

best regards :)

edit : ok , because we have no physical projectiles right? ;)

when i have 6link in the sire, why dont use item quantity as u say its prefered?
Last edited by Catziller on Aug 17, 2015, 2:41:47 AM
"
Catziller wrote:
thx for ur guide :) but why we dont use the passive iron grip ? cant it boost ur dps?
and why u linked iron will with the defense setup?

best regards :)

edit : ok , because we have no physical projectiles right? ;)

when i have 6link in the sire, why dont use item quantity as u say its prefered?

He's not in Standard league so that gem does not drop.
lvl 85 templar 5L with IIR and IIQ gems, still have a lot things to do =)

Last edited by AngryEvilCookie on Aug 17, 2015, 4:08:40 PM

Need Apep's rage for weapon and fire golem for sure :D
Last edited by AngryEvilCookie on Aug 17, 2015, 4:17:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info