[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

After creating my new Witch a few days ago to try this build, I've come a long way and made quite a bit of currency already (around 3ex in total just from Dom farming).

I recently started doing a few 68-69 maps with a party and ALWAYS get 1shotted by anything that can jump to me, but I'm only lvl69 ATM and am missing a lot of resist and life. My build is also not fully complete and I only have a 3L Flame totem.

Here's my build so far, everything but the chest piece is self found (whether found on my duellist a long time ago, or on this new witch).

I hope to see more MFers out there with their builds, as I know already that my weapon is... Well it's SH*T to say the least.

Here's my current passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswYOCfYLYQ48EFgQzBEtFHEZLho4HwIlvCcvJ-0qjSu2LJwspzI0MtE22DpYOtg8LUSrRUdG10kbSsRVrlXGVw1XKVjlWfNaK15dZp5o8nGFcg98g4IHghCCm4PMg9uHZYxGj6aQVZo7ogCj8qeUrJivbK-3sULAZsMTxPbGrtH90iHUfNlh2XzaudtP37Dfv-DD4XPr7uw47FXwH_Fs8kH4kw==?accountName=WolvesCreed&characterName=WolvexzCreed

Last edited by WolvesCreed on Aug 18, 2015, 5:22:55 AM
Here is me at the moment. Had a 6L Sire of shards, but got an offer for it that I couldn't refuse, so I adapted and went dual wield. AOE is lower, but the damage is much better. Have ~14500 dps per totem and my Flame Totem is not even level 20.
Sacrificed Greed's Embrace for Infernal Mantle as well. Better clearspeed, more dps, faster movement speed.

Current IIQ (without Divination Distillate): 98
Current IIR (without Divination Distillate): 274

Obviously there is room for improvement. Right now my main goal is to get flame totem to lvl 20.

EDIT: By the way, to those that are thinking about starting an MF character: I started playing this build two and a half weeks ago with 5 exalted orbs and none of the gear listed above. Now I have all this gear and 40 Exalted Orbs in my stash. If I'd sell other currencies, the number would reach about 45 ex. The biggest drop was Emberwake ring which I sold for 10 exalted orbs.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Aug 18, 2015, 11:14:43 AM
Hoho, the sky has no limit, dual flame mf rf ignite templar :D IIQ/IIR 54/223, 14.7k dps wheeeee, now I have problems with dextery and orb of regrets ;) Dps would be min 20k amd much higher with 6L (with faster casting) Now testing Emberwake ring, coz I want more dmg on bosses.

And.. I want replace Infernal mantle with something... any ideas? Thinking of Cloak of flame or Cherrubim's Maleficence. Cloak for better damage and CM for more defence and little dmg from chaos gem.

Try jewels like this one

cast speed more important for flame totem
Last edited by AngryEvilCookie on Aug 18, 2015, 3:56:08 PM
Just a fair warning here, lightning warp is bugged (I think?)
Duration modifiers do not apply to lightning warp at all, and if you're on lockstep and cast it repeatedly it will desync and teleport without playing the animation.
Hopefully the duration not applying wasn't a nerf :(
Thanks AlexUngur for the build!!

recently switched over to this from the LiftingNerdBro FT build and having fun with it.. currently gearing up for those goldwyrm boots.. with these current prices i think i need some more orbs before i can by them :P

i found a really nice jewel ( i dunno how to post the pic and am at work) with 13% inc. Totem dmg , 10% inc spell dmg, 16% inc Lightning dmag (unfortunetly no fire), 4% inc Cast speed

"
mrpetrov wrote:
I gem LL (instead of fire pen or iron will) into my setup for ele reflect maps, it keeps the totems up a little longer (and my totems are doign 70k dps per totem).

how did you reach 70k per totem?
Well, thanks to this awesome build, it FINALLY happened today.

Praise RNGesus.

Current gear:

Spoiler

My jewels are pretty crappy, one has 8% IIR and the other has some cast speed and lightning damage.
Greed's Embrace was 4ex, the staff was 3.5ex, goldwyrm 3ex and the helmet 50c, the rest all self found and it's working great. 57q/215r without a flask. I also use divination distillate to boost my IIQ/IIR for boss kills while spamming flammability to keep my health down a bit while my totems do the killing.

Time to sell off that Mjölner and get the rings so I can complete the build :)
Last edited by DarkKaine on Aug 24, 2015, 4:58:39 PM
Wouldn't this build be better with Arctic Breath + Spell Totem?

This video seems to indicate that:
https://youtu.be/j5voZeSB-jo?t=27m44s
Last edited by CadEx on Aug 25, 2015, 2:45:41 AM
How are you guys dealing with the resistances with this build? I'm currently sitting at around 60 each res which I dont feel to be even nearly enough, and only 2.6k life. This build is getting expensive to survive easier.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
Well, thanks to this awesome build, it FINALLY happened today.

Praise RNGesus.

Current gear:

Spoiler

My jewels are pretty crappy, one has 8% IIR and the other has some cast speed and lightning damage.
Greed's Embrace was 4ex, the staff was 3.5ex, goldwyrm 3ex and the helmet 50c, the rest all self found and it's working great. 57q/215r without a flask. I also use divination distillate to boost my IIQ/IIR for boss kills while spamming flammability to keep my health down a bit while my totems do the killing.

Time to sell off that Mjölner and get the rings so I can complete the build :)

what is your dps?

in which map did it dropped?

I tried this build without goldwyrm (about 34 iiq) and about 170 iir and farming rare or magic 68-70 maps didn't gave me so many better drops than more thanky, more dps and less mf option (0 iiq + 140 iir)
and i didn't always dropped an alch and a map
Last edited by D_Caesar on Aug 25, 2015, 5:03:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info