[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

@Phalm - Thank you. I haven't tried a mana version. We could probably win some skill points but i'm pretty confortable as i am now. I could probably use divination right now instead of granite, but currently doing lvl 75 maps and i feel like i really need the granite in some situations.

@Itches - Rain of Splinters does us now good since each totem already fires 7 Projectiles. 14 Projectiles total is more than enough to clear any pack efficiently. Rain of Splinters would have been good with the combination of Auromvorax + Stormsail + 2x Andvarius

My current Jewells are:

1x Clear Mind
1x Rare with 10% Projectile damage, 16% Totem damage, 12% cold+lightning res
1x Rare with 12% Spell Damage, 14% Fire Damage, +14 Dexterity

@ludise - You did a right choice. You don't need Totemic Zeal for Dominus
ew
Last edited by Biscos on Mar 16, 2017, 9:43:23 PM
Going to try your build out for my first ever MF character! Thanks for having the guide and for making it easy to follow!
"
AlexUngur wrote:

Don't get me wrong, you can level if you want, but your clearing speed will be 2x slower. It's not worth it.

Why would it be twice slower, just by gaining levels?
Also, is herald of thunder really worth it? Is it shocking often?

Nice build though :)
Last edited by Ayonix on Jul 30, 2015, 12:56:13 PM
@yankalalala never calculated/hour. Actually haven't calculated/day either. There are a lot of things to consider like currency drop, items you sell, uniques you sell etc. It's really hard to make an estimate per hour.

@Ayonix I have no idea where i said that what i was referring to. You will have to be more specific. I think the herald of thunder is worth it. It goes well with Celestial Punishment
Nice build. I think I will try that out.

Do you have any suggestions which items you can use until you have goldwyrm, sire of shards and andvarius and all these expensive items? Because I am far away from having 12-15 exalted orbs :/
Last edited by Afura on Jul 30, 2015, 7:32:56 PM
@Afura I first bought sadima's and perandus. After that i bought Stormsail, after that Goldwyrm, after that Greed's and only after that i got the Sire of Shards, they were rare back then. I suggest you get the sadima's, perandus, stormsail and farm as fast as possible for a sire of shards. It will boost your clear spead by at least 2x speed and after that you can buy the rest.
Hi.
Kudos for this build.

Seeing CWDT+Enduring Cry in yours links assume me this build is not Path of Exile 2.0 adapted. No jewels aswell.

Any ideas in this direction?

But as whole seems to bee good build.

Ps. Why dont take Shaman Dominion? 120% Crit is too good to pass by.
"
AlexUngur wrote:
@yankalalala never calculated/hour. Actually haven't calculated/day either. There are a lot of things to consider like currency drop, items you sell, uniques you sell etc. It's really hard to make an estimate per hour.

@Ayonix I have no idea where i said that what i was referring to. You will have to be more specific. I think the herald of thunder is worth it. It goes well with Celestial Punishment

It's in your first post, just beneath the Leveling and Gearing section, with the header of Very Important!!!

You might want to update that section then. ;)
Last edited by Ayonix on Jul 31, 2015, 6:13:07 AM
Why do you have Herald of Thunder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info