[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

@nadnerb For shock, extra dps and for Celestial Punishment

@Ayonix I see what you are talking about now. Nothing to modify there. As i said, if you want to level, your clear speed is much slower because you need to stay safe all the time.

@lapilesos I assure you it's 2.0 adapted. As i said, i 5 linked my chest without wanting to so the setup looks like that. I self cast enduring cry. As for Shaman Dominion, i don't need it before level 76 maps. Did 75's yesterday all day and the dps was just fine. When i will go higher, i also think Shaman Dominion will be a must
I posted my jewells in a previous post, will update the guide with them also right now
I got a lucky Aurseize drop, would these be better to use than Sadima's?
@Saga1234 nope, quantity is priority, trust me
Can you post ur tooltip DPS?
lvl 66 now, culled olmecs for a friend (rf mara), found rathpith. I'm pleased. :)

Gear
Spoiler
"
DamianTaps wrote:
Can you post ur tooltip DPS?

Hi, farm dom easy?
Hey!

I have to say that this guide inspirated me so much... its awesome.

I just startet to trade some items and started to farm dried lake for EXP with 150IIR and i found stuff, which i got about 7ex.

Now i have ~58IIQ and ~320IIR and today evening i will to start farming some maps.

Really nice Job u have done Sir!

Ahh, and i accidently 6 linked my Staff :) with only 120Jew. and 92Fusing.

With best Regards
Gerry

I have question - is Infernal Mantle increasing DMG to all skills which are used or only those ones used on Infernal Mantle?

Cause maybe i should trade my Infernal Mantle for this IIQ/IIR armor - which name i still can`t remember :)

Kind Regards,
In Game nick - Amarinho
Do not use gem item quantity why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info