[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

"
wondad wrote:
Do not use gem item quantity why?

Item quantity does not drop in the new leagues, it's only in standard/hardcore.
Got it. It's just that I play in another league, standard.
have you tried using incinerate totem instead of flame totem? i know you'd have to drop like faster projectiles or something, but i've heard the clear speed is supposed to be better
Hello,

I don't really understand why you are using herold of thunder and not herold of fire?

Greetz
Last edited by Afura on Aug 5, 2015, 4:30:57 PM
Maybe because there is no Herald of Fire? And Herald of Ash http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Ash is for physical damage?
Last edited by DamianTaps on Aug 6, 2015, 2:48:14 AM
What flasks are you using?
"
DamianTaps wrote:
Maybe because there is no Herald of Fire? And Herald of Ash http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Ash is for physical damage?

Sorry I mean herald of ash of course. Ok I see its for phys damage, thx
Last edited by Afura on Aug 6, 2015, 12:22:19 PM
@Amare Damage increase from infernal mantle applies to all skills. +1 to gems applies only to gems socketed in it.

@wondad Yes, dom is easy to farm, but because i can farm maps easily, i don't farm Dominus.
Item Quantity does not drop in temporary leagues

@Phalm I haven't tried incinerate spell totem but i have seen a friend who did. Although the tooltip dps is smaller than mine, i feel that he does more dps because of the incinerate stages. But then again, he isn't fully MF equipped as i am so it's debatle.

@Afura Herald of Ash applies only to physical damage which we don't use. Herald of Thunder applies to spells aswell.

@Nazzaar My flasks are:

I will soon try divination distillate as a replacement for granite. Haven't gotten a chance to play the last days.
I'd be interested to hear how divination distillate works for you. I had one drop and tried it out, but I couldn't keep my health from topping off and cancelling the flask without spamming totems which meant they didn't have the chance to ever cast and do damage. I just ended up selling it.

What are you thoughts on using a +3 fire gems staff instead of sire of shards?
Last edited by Phalm on Aug 6, 2015, 7:43:03 PM
I actually use distillate. It's quite easy to use with no mana. The thing I do, is when a boss gets low, if I am still at full hp, I would turn on some aura that reserves a lot of mana (in our case health) like Anger, which also substantially improves dps for that time. And then I would turn it off and use distillate. Sometimes boss dies before I can do all this but most of the time it works.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Aug 7, 2015, 4:09:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info