[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

"
Nazzaar wrote:
I actually use distillate. It's quite easy to use with no mana. The thing I do, is when a boss gets low, if I am still at full hp, I would turn on some aura that reserves a lot of mana (in our case health) like Anger, which also substantially improves dps for that time. And then I would turn it off and use distillate. Sometimes boss dies before I can do all this but most of the time it works.

I link Flammability + Faster Casting + Inc Aoe.

That's for a fast/big manual curse. The interesting part is that it's easy to reach 2.5-3.0 cast per second that cost 70+ mana each.

For bosses you just spam it, pop distillate and keep casting it while your totems finish the boss.
Last edited by daemmon on Aug 7, 2015, 5:00:18 AM
"
daemmon wrote:
"
Nazzaar wrote:
I actually use distillate. It's quite easy to use with no mana. The thing I do, is when a boss gets low, if I am still at full hp, I would turn on some aura that reserves a lot of mana (in our case health) like Anger, which also substantially improves dps for that time. And then I would turn it off and use distillate. Sometimes boss dies before I can do all this but most of the time it works.

I link Flammability + Faster Casting + Inc Aoe.

That's for a fast/big manual curse. The interesting part is that it's easy to reach 2.5-3.0 cast per second that cost 70+ mana each.

For bosses you just spam it, pop distillate and keep casting it while your totems finish the boss.

That sounds nice as well. I'll try it, thanks.
I also linked it with Increased Duration. Total mana cost for all 4 gems: 110.
i can't seem to open up the skill tree. any fix for that?
Yes, same with me. The tree links do not work.
I even tried to cut and paste the link and it will not work in Chrome or IE.
Last edited by IkeaMonkey on Aug 7, 2015, 9:23:25 PM
small hint: check out the guide writer's profile, you can see his tree and gear :)
Can u please fix the links from the skill trees? make them links xD
Can I play this build without Sire of Shards ?
For the skill tree link you could fix it yourself, just replace it with another site.
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswYOBqAJ9gthDjwQWBDMES0UcRkuGjgc5x8CJbwnLyftKo0rtiycLKcyNDLRNZI22DpYOtg8LUSrRUdG10kbSsRKyFWuVcZXDVcpWOVZ81orXl1khGZUZp5oZWjyah5uqnGFcg92EXyDggeCEIKbguSDX4PMg9uHZYqvjEaPppARkFWUb5o7ogCj8qeUrJivbK-br7exQrXytz7AZsMTxPbGrtH90iHUfNi92WHZfNq520_fsN-_4MPhc-vu7DjsVfAf8WzyL_JB85v2rviT-b3-Cg==

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswYOBqAJ9gthDjwQWBDMES0UcRkuGjgc5x8CJbwnLyftKo0rtiycLKcyNDLRNZI22DpYOtg8LUSrRUdG10kbSsRKyFWuVcZXDVcpWOVZ81orXl1khGZUZp5oZWjyah5uqnGFcg92EXyDggeCEIKbguSDX4PMg9uHZYqvjEaPppARkFWUb5o7ogCj8qeUrJivbK-br7exQrXytz7AZsMTxPbGrtH90iHUfNi92WHZfNq520_fsN-_4MPhc-vu7DjsVfAf8WzyL_JB85v2rviT-b3-Cg==
How can i follow this build with almost no currency? I just died on my cyclone character at level 78 and want to get some currency and make a srs build. I was looking for a mf build and came across yours. Like you said your gear is like 15 exalts. Ivve got like 10 chaos lol how can i start the build off and what are good replacements for the gg gear you have?. In other words can you make a budget gear guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info