[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

"
Malone wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
isnt spell totme+incinerate better?!

incinerate totem is indeed vastly superior, there is no interest to play flame totem no crit.

I second this, having played both, switching over to incinerate tripled my dps.
Nice guide so far! But could you please reupload the skilltrees? poedb seems to be down for a while now. or am i just unlucky?
Is iron will not better than faster projectiles? It seems to give me better DPS.
What happened to the thread's owner?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
What happened to the thread's owner?

Apparently he got the ban hammer for using an thread bumper. Seems like a patently bad idea.
A Belligerent Expert System
"
krilox wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
isnt spell totme+incinerate better?!

incinerate totem is indeed vastly superior, there is no interest to play flame totem no crit.

I second this, having played both, switching over to incinerate tripled my dps.

Being very interested in this build, could you tell me the exact gem setup I would need for Spell Totem + Incinerate?
I've seen some posts about bad survivability, is it true, is it near-impossible to survive with this build?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 4, 2015, 11:51:35 AM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:

Being very interested in this build, could you tell me the exact gem setup I would need for Spell Totem + Incinerate?
I've seen some posts about bad survivability, is it true, is it near-impossible to survive with this build?

Definitly not impossible to survive, I've managed to hit merc with 12 deaths where most of them was due to a ghosted kole that I didnt manage to skip. Survivability for this build isnt the best, but that wont really be noticable while leveling.
any options to gain more survivability?

CWDT? minions?
Do you guys think this Build is still viable in Talisman leagues?
Flametotem got nerfed-buffed, right? ;) ;) ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info