[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

Two weeks playing with this build and couldn't be more happy. Made some adaptations to my build to increase the clear-speed (couldn't get used to the Greed's Embrace movement speed).

Here it is now:

Pots:

Plus some jewels I crafted.

Made around 95 exalteds in 2 weeks (counting there with a Pledge, a Soul Taker and a Ventor's Gambler drops). Soul Taker is still for sale (so I'm not counting on that math).
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Last edited by DoctaLinker on Oct 18, 2015, 5:14:22 PM
what jewel do you use ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
what jewel do you use ?

Hi, here is what I'm using:

And the skill tree at level 87:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswYOBqAJ9gthDjwQWBDMES0UcRkuGjgc3B8CJbwnLyftKo0rtiycLKcyNDLRNZI22DpYOtg8LUSrRUdG10kbSsRKyFWuVcZXDVcpWOVZ81orWlJeXWSEZlRmnmhlaPJqHmo7bqpxhXIPe8N8g4IHghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WMRo8aj6aQVZo7m12iAKPyp5SomqyYr2yvt7FCtfK3PsBmwxPE9sau0f3SIdR82L3ZYdl82rnbT9-w37_gw-Fz6-7sOOxV8B_xbPIv8kHyl_Ob9q74k_m9_go=?accountName=DoctaLinker&characterName=Livina
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
What is worth more 40 IIQ or 100 IIR?

Currently running with culling dagger + IIR shield.
Current rate is ~20IIQ/ 400IIR ( thou my rings and necklace are crap )
Movement speed is solved by Whirling blades + faster attacks + bonus fortify.

Also a variation of build. Kind of damage is enough with 5L and without sier's
Last edited by evilenik on Sep 16, 2015, 8:11:46 AM
"
evilenik wrote:
What is worth more 40 IIQ or 100 IIR?

Currently running with culling dagger + IIR shield.
Current rate is ~20IIQ/ 400IIR ( thou my rings and necklace are crap )
Movement speed is solved by Whirling blades + faster attacks + bonus fortify.

Also a variation of build. Kind of damage is enough with 5L and without sier's

If I had to guess, IIQ wins (especially if your IIR is already high)

Question to those rolling around in their massive exalted orb piles.. does most of your wealth come from just actual currency drops, or from unique drops?

I am at 24% IIQ and 200% IIR and I can definitely see the increase in currency, but not fast enough to really actually save up quickly for the more expensive items Im missing in my build Ive got only maybe half the items I need. the rest are multiple exalted per item
for a week only 2 exalted dropped. other thatn that Chaos recepies and selling Uniqs ( never had any > 5c ) or selling endgame items, yesturday sold ring for 35c.
ok need some advise my stat

IIQ 59%

IIR 278%

totem DPS unbuff 8 600
I'm lvl82 witch

So for the IIR / IIQ realy don't know if it's low /med / or good , plus i don't know how to get more IIR i' think i'm almost max on every item i got , and i don't want to put the greedy body armor , got a mantle 5L .
I really am not sure it's worth having more IIQ - currenlty at 20 ( 88% on map )

Last edited by evilenik on Sep 17, 2015, 2:25:57 PM
most of my IIQ come from my gem 35%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info