[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

i like your build mine is similar this is my gear..i can swap many diff ways but atm i am liking 486iir/196iq but i can swap to 452/213 or if i want to be stupid 644ir/134iq
Ignore all gems & my chest was 6l but i accidentally fuse it...

"
Furiouso wrote:

Not sure if you are a liar or simply seeing things but after you hit 6 links fusings won't work on that item anymore. Same with sockets and jewellers.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Sep 4, 2015, 2:36:32 PM
"
Nazzaar wrote:
"
Furiouso wrote:

Not sure if you are a liar or simply seeing things but after you hit 6 links fusings won't work on that item anymore. Same with sockets and jewellers.

I though the same. My guess is that the gear is borrowed, just the greed's embrace is his.

btw, I tested to do some maps with my own prefferable setup using:
Spoiler

I guess it is better. At least i feel happier playing with Sire of Shards, and i dont needs sockets for the armour. Next step is 6L to get Fire Pen.
Last edited by anakkk on Sep 4, 2015, 3:11:55 PM
sorry bad joke guys, this chest has taken me forever to try 6link, i am ashamed its not and refuse to buy one after the fuses i wasted so far
"
Nazzaar wrote:
"
Furiouso wrote:

I'm not sure about that. On 4S i could use fuses even when I had 4L, but never tried with a 6L so don't really know.
"
SzejkM8 wrote:

I'm not sure about that. On 4S i could use fuses even when I had 4L, but never tried with a 6L so don't really know.

Yes, fusings do work on 4S 4L items, since sometimes it is beneficial for them to have less links. But on 6l they won't work.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Sep 5, 2015, 11:03:01 AM
Started writing the guide by the way. Should be done tomorrow. Probably without videos though, since I am playing on laptop and recordings involve a lot of lag. I will try one more time later with the worst possible graphics but I don't think it will be good enough.
"
Nazzaar wrote:
Started writing the guide by the way. Should be done tomorrow. Probably without videos though, since I am playing on laptop and recordings involve a lot of lag. I will try one more time later with the worst possible graphics but I don't think it will be good enough.

You could do it all with screenshots if you want to include images, but I think it'd be just fine either way.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418451/

Here it is, 1.0 version of it. I probably missed some things but it should be alright. I will be updating it of course.
Hey could you please redo the level progression trees? Seems like the website is no longer working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info