[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

Updated Current Gear, got myself a +1 lvl of Gems Rise of the Phoenix. I am running a lvl 24/44% quali Righteous Fire now.

NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Last edited by Nurbel on Aug 5, 2015, 11:53:31 AM
"
Nurbel wrote:
"
naderni wrote:
"
Tasnil wrote:
Hey Nurbel, your build looks quite good fun, I'm trying to follow it in tempest at the moment and it looks viable in hc so far (standing at 1.7k life in a2 cruel without awesome gear). I was wondering about bandits in cruel: did you ever think about taking the cast speed from alira? I know it's a bit subpar compared to other options usually, but there is very little cast speed in your tree and so I was thinking that maybe it would scale well in this case?

Thanks for the build and keep on the good work!

My take on bandit rewards:
both cast speed and physical damage is very nice.

Now, a good jewel can roll 3 good stats, a GG jewel can roll 4 good stats, and in this tree you can easily spec into a new jewel slots in 2 skill points.

Let's say you have a 2 stats jewel which rolls: +5% cast speed, 5% increased life. by taking off one skill point in the scion life wheel and kill all bandits in cruel gives you equal efficiency with this blue jewel. Now you can normally get a good jewel with another stats lets say 10 increased damage, or 14physical damage, or 4% increased cast and attack speed. Now with 4 stats GG jewels this slot can get even better.

Conclusion, with good jewels, in cruel difficulty it is actually always better to kill all.

In normal, 40 life from oak is hard to replace for life builds, and in Merciless +1 any charges is very good depend on your build (all charges now is 2 skill points away, they are in special positions and you cannot get it on jewels). But in cruel it is actually only worth 1prefix/suffix for the jewel slots, hence my conclusion.

Only my opinion though open for discussion.

Naderni get´s the point here, i always felt the Options for Bandits in Cruel are lackluster compared to the 1 Skill point you get from killing all. 1 Extra point can get you a Jewel slot which can have alot more compared to that Cast speed. But when you want, the cast speed scale better than the Phys Damage from Oak. But i recommend to get the Passive Point, because in fact you can get more out of it.

Nice that you are leveling this Build in Tempest right now. :)

Thanks a lot for the replies to you both! Indeed that makes a lot of sense. I still have to adjust to this whole new jewels system I guess and its impact on point allocation :)
"
Nurbel wrote:
Updated Current Gear, got myself a +1 lvl of Gems Rise of the Phoenix. I am running a lvl 24/44% quali Righteous Fire now.

How much dps does it give you? Curious do you overcap res at elemental weakness map? is the 8% all res loss noticable?
I gained roughly 5k DPS with this. I am slightly undercapped at Cold resist with ele weakness, but thats one point. I overcap with endurance charges then

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Aug 6, 2015, 5:26:55 AM
Hi Nurbel,

First thanks for sharing the build, looks really balanced.
I just want to ask you, why you are not placing RF in Doon scepter - lvl30 Iron Will will be great boost with no downsize.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
"
Hi Nurbel,

I just want to ask you, why you are not placing RF in Doon scepter - lvl30 Iron Will will be great boost with no downsize.

Cheers,
WD

Spell damage does not affect Righteous fire though.
"
naderni wrote:
"
Hi Nurbel,

Cheers,
WD

Spell damage does not affect Righteous fire though.

Yep, Spell Damage does not affect Righteous Fire. I tested this by myself and the Wiki proves it too.

When i get my Hands on a Vaal Molten Shell, this could be awesome in Doon though.

cheers

I did an Optical revamp. Many spoilers have been removed, outdatdated information too. I should hit lvl 94 today and then i am going over to unknown Bossfights. When this is done, i will share my tactics for the most Bosses and how to Handle them (like Village Ruin, Maleformation(?), Palace ect.)

On my way from 93 to 94 i did almost all Map mods except Quarter/No Regen and the combination of Phys Reflect and Vulnerability. I run RF in most cases except for minus max resistances or Phys reflect. I died almost at the Orchard Boss with the new Crit/Crit Multi Map mod. I underestimated the AoE of the Explosive Projectile from him because the Map had an additional Boss Damage and AoE mod. This sucker instagibbed my Golem and i was half a screen away and i almost ripped to this too (~120hp from ~6,1k left). I am Glad that i respecced some Phys Damage nodes for an additional Endurance Charge and more life ^^

New Screenshots will be added too and i will improve the look of the Guide further.

cheers

Hey

Lvl 94 is finally done, i´ve added a Video from a Malformation Map. I did a Double Boss Malformation map as my first Test. I would not suggest doing this Map with Double Boss mod. Because its very hard to keep track of both bosses at the same Time and you have to Dodge the Stream with Lightning Warp. When one Boss go Clock- and one Counterclockwise, you´re pretty much fucked. It is doable, you can Tank one hit from the Stream but two will end in a Death.

cheers

My EK is only 3k dps, can you help explain why please?

My Gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info