[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

I'll make this build in the upcoming 1-month, but with a few differences.

I don't want to use Blood Magic. I believe it can be achieved to run the build on mana with only 4 passive ('Mana flows' & 'Rigteous Decree') points and a bit of mana+manaregen on jewellery. Dropping Grace to get some mana to work with. Faster Projectiles will be the choice instead of Blood magic (or Chain if my mana and damage allows it).

Also my build will have 9 jewel sockets at lvl 94. They are very close and you miss out on them, i don't understand why...

I won't use unwavering stance. Nothing will stun you with 6k hp anyways, it is a waste in your build. Since i'm not running Grace i don't need IR either. Free points for me.

Here is the tree i'm planning on using:

I'm not really a fan of blood dance, therefor bloodrage & frenzy charges are out for me.
I want to use Alberon's Warpath instead.
I don't want to use Alpha's either since my regen covers RF with only 88 fire res. Black sun crest seems like a good option, but i'll settle with a rare helm instead i believe.

I came up with the tree i linked without checking your build out first and i'm really happy they are very similar. Proves it's the right way to go.
I like your idea with the Frenzy charges by the way, but only 5 charges doesn't seem too impressive for me. Imagine having 30-50 extra faster cast from the jewels instead!

Nice work by the way, i can't wait to play it!
"
Flutt3r wrote:
I'll make this build in the upcoming 1-month, but with a few differences.

I don't want to use Blood Magic. I believe it can be achieved to run the build on mana with only 4 passive ('Mana flows' & 'Rigteous Decree') points and a bit of mana+manaregen on jewellery. Dropping Grace to get some mana to work with. Faster Projectiles will be the choice instead of Blood magic (or Chain if my mana and damage allows it).

Also my build will have 9 jewel sockets at lvl 94. They are very close and you miss out on them, i don't understand why...

I won't use unwavering stance. Nothing will stun you with 6k hp anyways, it is a waste in your build. Since i'm not running Grace i don't need IR either. Free points for me.

Here is the tree i'm planning on using:

I'm not really a fan of blood dance, therefor bloodrage & frenzy charges are out for me.
I want to use Alberon's Warpath instead.
I don't want to use Alpha's either since my regen covers RF with only 88 fire res. Black sun crest seems like a good option, but i'll settle with a rare helm instead i believe.

I came up with the tree i linked without checking your build out first and i'm really happy they are very similar. Proves it's the right way to go.
I like your idea with the Frenzy charges by the way, but only 5 charges doesn't seem too impressive for me. Imagine having 30-50 extra faster cast from the jewels instead!

Nice work by the way, i can't wait to play it!

Hi,

my endgame Tree has 7 Jewel sockets when i remember correctly. I didn't took more because they are unefficient. You have to drop either 3 or 4 DPS nodes to gain 4-8% increased Damage. Running this Build on mana cuts your defence in half, if not more. Dropping Grace and IR and Alphas will left you over with maybe 4k evasion? Nothing to call this a Defence ^^
Instead of Faster Projectiles (or even Chain, this may clear Packs faster, but your Singletarget is weakened) you should use Faster Casting, but here comes the Mana problem. Without Blood Magic, the gem setup eats ~45 mana per cast. With over 4 Casts per sec (and without another Support you want to use) you need ~200 Mana per second to sustain this. Too much to get this going with some mana regen and 4 Mana nodes on the tree. You need to run Clarity, which eats up about the same (if not more) mana than Grace. It may be easier Gear wise, but less effective, since you dont need Blood Dance and Alpha's Howl. And trust me, high Level Maps (78+) with some Damage mods, especially when you have next to no Armor, will instagib you. I have survived situations where i get hit from 100% to 200-300hp left over. With no Armor i had died to this. And this is why i respecced in Unwavering Stance. I Dropped this, because i imagined that nothing would stun me. But i died 2 times due to Stunlock from level 93 to 94. I would not miss this, just for those situations, they will happen.

With Blood Dance you gain 1% more Life regen und loose 3% cast speed per charge. The high life Regen is a big Part of the Defence with my Build. Blood Rage is not an Option and Ice Bite either. Frenzy has to be Melee so this is also a bad Idea. The Boots are the best option to gain Frenzy Charges. More than 5 Frenzy charges (maybe 6, if you go for the Shadow one) is a too big point Investment. Keep in mind that Frenzy charges also give 4% MORE Damage per charge. Stacking more Multipliers is the part of my Build, which sums up in this high Damage. You can check my screenshots without Frenzy charges. You will loose ~20k DPS without them.

I did every Map including lvl 80 ones and at lvl 78+ the Damage done to you by Monsters is ridiculous. Getting there with next to no Defence will be pain in the Ass for sure ^^

No offence, but i think your Build will not work. I spent a lot of Time for the Math and min-max for my Build before i actually specced into this and there is only one option to run this Type of Build on Mana: Reduced Mana Costs and well crafted Elreon Rings. Both take more Passive Point and currency investment to get it going. Getting even more cast speed will raise the Mana costs per second to 250-300+ and that will take a lot more of work and investment to the Tree and Gear as you think right now. You will need about 1,4 to 1,5k mana, lvl 20 Clarity and about 500% increased mana regen to reach 250+ mana per second.

I suggest to think about your decision, just because i dont want you to waste Time from leveling a Build, that will actually not work.

When you have more Questions, feel free to post them here.

cheers

NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Well, with Rallying Cry, it's not that hard to get those numbers for Mana Regen. And I have MORE than I need, even without... Blood Magic is viable, but it's far from the only solution. Granted, that makes gearing a bit more difficult, but it's doable.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Sep 28, 2015, 4:33:55 PM
Yeah, you are right. But when you want to run Righteous Fire, you don't have that much options. My Build can be played well without all that "Expensive" Stuff (in a fresh League, like Rise of the Phoenix and Alpha's Howl) with Blood Magic. Sure, you get that extra support slot. But is it worth it? I dont think so. I feel more comfortable with Blood magic. When i use Faster Casting instead of Blood Magic i come close to 6 casts per second. This eats up to 300 mana per second. Sure, this is 6linked and with Empower, which will not be the case in a fresh league early on. For me, with the mana way (i dont run Grace because its beautiful, i want to run it x)) you loose one Aura, which will be Grace and Sacrifice a lot of Defence (with my Build about 3k base Armor) for an additional gem slot. When a want to have all this stuff, that i want to, then i have to utilize good Elreon rings and Jewels to reduce my mana costs to an amount where it is doable to sustain it. And even then, i have to use Clarity on Blood Magic, which kills ~500/600 life. But ~40k dps extra is nice to have (in my case), so i would do it. Rallying Cry is a very nice Skill, but you have to cycle between Enduring Cry and Rallying Cry (when u want to use Endurance charges) because they share the same cooldown. Warlord's Mark should be the to go Curse then.

Your Build utilizes other Defences than mine, you also dont use Righteous Fire. This ends up in one less Aura and a much better usable shield slot for awesome stuff like Spell Damage and Mana regen. You also dont use a Mace, you use a Dagger as i remember, to get whirling Blades going. You have other good defences and you can use Fortify "safely" (I can use it too, but no space for Lightning Strike+Fortify :D). But Flutt3r wants the best of our Builds combined and that is not easy to achieve. On Top of that, he has no notable Defence at all. And that is why i said that his Build will not work, because i think a working Build should not die very often.

Everybody can do what he wants, that is the awesome part of this Game. I don't know, maybe he has no problem with his Defence or he plays very carefully or he has no problem with the risk of dying, then his Build will work for him.

cheers

I'd like to thank you for your build. I wanted to try something new for the 1 month and I had never tried EK before and thought it looked cool. I found your build simply by googling Iron Will EK 2.0 while at work and your build popped up first.

I wanted to do IW because I dont like how Mana works in 2.0 with the EB change. I also have never tried EK before.

I am now level 85 in the flashback league and I am enjoying the build a ton. Now I am simply waiting for my Empower, Enhance and Enlighten to lvl up.

Gear

I'm at 11k Armour (without Grace) and 26k tooltip dps in my hideout without charges or Vaal Haste and 88% Fire Res. Loving it!

I am too lazy to make builds, I just like to play the game so thanks again for sharing the build =)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Oct 5, 2015, 2:47:29 AM
Hi,

i'm glad that you are enjoying my Build. You went for Lioneye's Vision, which is pretty cool. I never used it myself, because Belly ist too sexy :D.
You are doing well, i play Flashback myself atm, but with a different more unique like Build and i am struggling with map drops atm, so i am only 76 right now.

Let me know how far you can push your Character in the League, would be interesting to know :)

cheers

"
Nurbel wrote:
Hi,

i'm glad that you are enjoying my Build. You went for Lioneye's Vision, which is pretty cool. I never used it myself, because Belly ist too sexy :D.
You are doing well, i play Flashback myself atm, but with a different more unique like Build and i am struggling with map drops atm, so i am only 76 right now.

Let me know how far you can push your Character in the League, would be interesting to know :)

cheers

Yeah, I was about to buy Belly, but then I checked out Lioneye's Vision and decided to go for a bit more damage instead of a bit more life (Dont need resists on chest atm). It was also a lot cheaper so that isnt too bad either.

I am only doing tier 4 maps myself, which I find very easy to sustain. About to go up in tier. So far I have only problems with a few Invasion bosses here and there but its usually fine.

GL to you!
Nice :)

Some Pirces are a joke, but this will fix in a week i think.

I managed to grab some good Items for my new Build and it works fine now. Time for some Map drops ^^

Thanks man, gl to you too. Go ahead :)

cheers

Hi! Some feedback! ;)

Well thank you again for this wonderful build, it's cool for a noob not to be slaughtered like a sheep since the beginning of Act 3 normal.

So, i'm currently level 76, standard league, merciless, and I got much of the unique gear of the build (belly, alpha, rise of phenix, doryani's belt, blood dance), even if i still miss astramentis, doon cuebiyari and rings as good as yours. So far everything went perfectly on, i had no problem, and died only like 3-4 times in merciless on a corrupted zone boss, on dominus 1st form and some unique touched by a tormented spirit. But, i just entered belly of the beast and got one shot by Piety's big ray (not exactly one shot cause i still had like 1 or 2% life, but if I take the smallest hit after that I RIP); in normal and cruel i could dodge it with a quicksilver and running around Piety, but I discovered (1st time merciless for me) that now Piety has tons of eyes around her, and that she does'nt anymore stay in the center of the room, so i can't dodge the ray when she is close to a wall. I died like 3/4 times without even taking her shield down.
I know my gear is not as complete as your's (in particular my belly has only 4L and I don't run Righteous Fire yet), and my strength, intelligence and dexterity neither, but being wrecked as hard is new to me with this build. So i came here thinking: "good Nurbel is gonna help me with that and explain me how to bypass this", so if you have an idea, i'm listening ;)

My stats are, with fire golem, grace and hatred up:
int 110, str 368, dex 285;
life 3849, regen 431/second;
armour 12 447; resist: fire 75, cold 75, lightning 73 chaos -60;
EK supported by iron will, echo and blood magic has 8880 DPS; with added fire instead of echo it makes 7842 dps.
My gems are level 18, except for echo lvl 15 and flame golem lvl 17.

Once again, thanks for the build, and thanks for the future response (i'm sure you'll try your best to help me, as you earlier did).

GL HF!
"
Gwoemul wrote:
Hi! Some feedback! ;)

Well thank you again for this wonderful build, it's cool for a noob not to be slaughtered like a sheep since the beginning of Act 3 normal.

So, i'm currently level 76, standard league, merciless, and I got much of the unique gear of the build (belly, alpha, rise of phenix, doryani's belt, blood dance), even if i still miss astramentis, doon cuebiyari and rings as good as yours. So far everything went perfectly on, i had no problem, and died only like 3-4 times in merciless on a corrupted zone boss, on dominus 1st form and some unique touched by a tormented spirit. But, i just entered belly of the beast and got one shot by Piety's big ray (not exactly one shot cause i still had like 1 or 2% life, but if I take the smallest hit after that I RIP); in normal and cruel i could dodge it with a quicksilver and running around Piety, but I discovered (1st time merciless for me) that now Piety has tons of eyes around her, and that she does'nt anymore stay in the center of the room, so i can't dodge the ray when she is close to a wall. I died like 3/4 times without even taking her shield down.
I know my gear is not as complete as your's (in particular my belly has only 4L and I don't run Righteous Fire yet), and my strength, intelligence and dexterity neither, but being wrecked as hard is new to me with this build. So i came here thinking: "good Nurbel is gonna help me with that and explain me how to bypass this", so if you have an idea, i'm listening ;)

My stats are, with fire golem, grace and hatred up:
int 110, str 368, dex 285;
life 3849, regen 431/second;
armour 12 447; resist: fire 75, cold 75, lightning 73 chaos -60;
EK supported by iron will, echo and blood magic has 8880 DPS; with added fire instead of echo it makes 7842 dps.
My gems are level 18, except for echo lvl 15 and flame golem lvl 17.

Once again, thanks for the build, and thanks for the future response (i'm sure you'll try your best to help me, as you earlier did).

GL HF!

Would help a lot if you linked your items :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info