[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

Have you had any success with the 2.1 version of this build? as I am wanting to try it out.
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
Have you had any success with the 2.1 version of this build? as I am wanting to try it out.

Hi,

yes i am running it at the moment and i do pretty well. The Major change is that i am running it on Mana with no Alpha's Howl/Aura nodes, because i dropped Grace. In the current state i only have 5k ish Armor and i save my Currency for a 6 Linked Astral Plate. With a decent rolled one and 4 more levels, i should hit 10k Armor, which is pretty solid.

The Reason for this is the new Support gem Controlled Destruction. The Blood Magic Gem Version is still viable and nothing special has changed to that. Blood Dance nerf hurts, but they are still a top tier choice. I have tried some Verions of my Build in the past two Leagues, one with Double Totems and one without Blood Dance and Doon, but with a Wand to keep the Frenzy Charges up and Alberon's Warpath. Every Version has his own pro's and con's.

In terms of DPS, the EK Buff should push this to about 100k ish DPS with my Gear in the Old Guide. The Mana Version should hit 140k ish DPS.

Here are the actual Passive Trees:

Blood Magic Gem Version:

Mana Version:

My Current Tree (Level 82 Bandits: Kill, Kill, Kraytin)

Current Gear:
Spoiler

I started this Build from scratch in the Talisman league, but my Time (Work, Christmas...) is limitied at the moment.
I am working on the new Guide since yesterday and i think i can get it done until Tomorrow.

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Last edited by Nurbel on Dec 21, 2015, 12:37:02 PM
I updated my Guide for Game Version 2.1. If you have any further Questions, feel free to ask.

- Updated all Passive Trees
- Updated Gear section
- Updated Leveling Section
- Added Passive Trees for a Mana Version (this is what i run atm 5,7k Life, 7k+ Armour, 70k+ DPS)
- Added a very Endgame Passive Tree. This combines all Pro's of the Mana and Blood Magic Version, but this is not Cheap x)
- Added information about Bladefall
- Added Screenshots of my Talisman Character

Cheers

You type that this build is HC viable with some adjustmenst.

Can You say exacly what adjustments I need to make for HC Tali league? I mean adjsutmest on passive skill tree and adjustments in gear if need...

Best Regards
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
You type that this build is HC viable with some adjustmenst.

Can You say exacly what adjustments I need to make for HC Tali league? I mean adjsutmest on passive skill tree and adjustments in gear if need...

Best Regards

You can play this Build in HC with no Problem. For HC, a Belly of the Beast as a Chestpiece is pretty nice. Take Grace over Hatred, Kill Oak in Normal and Merciless to get at least 5 Endurance Charges. Fokus on getting Life first while leveling and don't rush to run Righteous Fire. Get a good Rare Belt, Gloves and Amulet instead of Uniques. Focus more on Defensive stats on Jewels (Life, Damage Stat, increased Armour for example). Damage should never be a Problem, so you can focus on Defensive. In case of Passives, you can drop the Frenzy Charg at the Duelist Area and the Single Damage nodes i Picked to get at least 200% Life from the Tree itself. With that you should reach 7k Life pretty with no problem.

You can also try something like that:

But you have to make up for the loss of Dexterity. I did a similar Build with Double Totems like above. Get a good Rare Wand and Alberon's Warpath. You should reach 1k Strength with no problem an get the Safety of Totems. That's what i have done in the Flashback league. I used Incinerate back then, but it should Work with EK or Bladefall aswell.

Cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Dec 30, 2015, 11:20:40 AM
The iron will gloves were buffed so you can have 0% spell power penalty and they would let you run empower. Lightning coil should also be considered because it helps greatly with the now lower amount of armor. I personally think IR isn't even worth it at that point. Just things to consider for the op.
double post
Last edited by Aggnog on Jan 2, 2016, 7:39:58 AM
"
Aggnog wrote:
The iron will gloves were buffed so you can have 0% spell power penalty and they would let you run empower. Lightning coil should also be considered because it helps greatly with the now lower amount of armor. I personally think IR isn't even worth it at that point. Just things to consider for the op.

I didn't notice that Repentance has received a buff. With no Penalty now they are a considerable choice, when you can get one. But they would not enable Empower, they would enable Blood Magic or Life Leech as a Support. Empower is already a Top Tier choice and too strong to not use it. In case of the old Blood Magic Gem version, the Gloves would enable Controlled Destruction/Added Fire. However, when you run the Mana Version, you will gain no additional Damage, because no other support exists for EK at this state of the Game. Poison would be okay'ish, but our Cast Speed is not that high to support that. Life Leech would be nice and Faster Projectiles is wasted. In case of Bladefall, Repentance would enable Conc. Effect as a very strong Support.
But you will need an extra ~150 intelligence to wear these Gloves and even with an Astramentis this will be not easy. Are these Gloves worth the effort? Probably...i think it will be a good idea for the Blood Magic Gem version to get another Strong support. When you already have access to a lvl 4 Enlighten, the Gloves are a wasted slot.

I am not a Fan of Lightning Coil, because it will be hard to get that extra Lightning Resist you need. And getting overcapped for Elemental Weakness Maps is already not easy. You can skip Iron Reflexes when you have next to no Evasion on your Gear, but even with a Coil and when you have a reasonable amount of Evasion on Gear, Iron Reflexes will safe your life more often than 3 Extra Passive Points. The conversion from Lightning Coil works before Armour, so when you get hit the conversion is applied first and the amount of Physical Damage that is not converted will now be lowered by your Armour. And with the way how Armour works, a hit with less Damage will be mitigated better.

Hello, I am currently following your build, I have an alpha's howl and level 3 enlighten but cannot for some reason run hatred, purity of fire, and grace without having 0 mana (which the build says is possible). I'm not seeing what I'm missing here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi,

you have two Options. You can use the Blood Magic Gem Build. With this you reserve 100% of your mana and need to cast your skills with a Blood Magic gem. The other Option is the Mana tree, which drops Grace in favour of more DPS from using an additional DPS support gem instead of a Blood Magic gem.

You CAN run all 3 Auras and cast your skills on Mana, when you take additional 4% reduced mana reserved on the Top right from the Scion start AND have acces to a lvl 4 Enlighten. Without it, it just won't work, this is why this Version is pretty Expensive.

You have to make a decision at this point. Drop Grace or use Blood Magic gems or get a lvl 4 Enlighten (which will be hard i guess ^^)

My Toon is 91 without any problems and i use the Mana version without Grace, you just have to play a bit safer in terms of incoming Physical Damage. You can check my Toon Nurbel_RightousWillOP, which is my character with the Mana Build on Talisman, if you want to.

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Jan 12, 2016, 6:45:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info