[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

Thought I should clear this up. You can definitely run all 3 auras.. Purity of Fire/Grace/Hatred. I am currently only level 72. You however do NOT need an enlighten of at least level 4 - A simple level 1 will suffice(which is about 10 chaos doesnt actually do anything). All you need is the unique jewel that reduces mana reserve by 2% and the reduced mana reserved nodes between the ranger and shadow trees and the the one top right of scion start (still need alpha's howl). The downside is that you use an extra jewel slot and will have to sacrifice iron will or added fire damage to use blood magic for your EK if using a 5l chest piece. This can easily be the temporary solution if at some point down the road you obtain a level 4 enlighten and wish to further improve your dps/life/sustain or switch over to mana only.
Spoiler

Rarity: Unique
Conqueror's Efficiency
Crimson Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 1
--------
3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
2% reduced Mana Reserved
--------
The stone may yet bleed.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

chest piece setup + alpha howl
Spoiler

Current passive skill tree to run all 3 aura's using a blood magic gem.

Note: at level 72 im missing key passive nodes to completely negate the side effects of righteous fire, so even if you do want to run all 3, purity of fire isn't completely necessary. You can still run RF on with a small degen, but if you prefer not to have degen at all you could run herald of ash in place of PoF which would leave you with a small mana pool to cast rallying call with. This is still not enough to run EK purely off mana unless you drop an aura or HoA, in which case you would have to run clarity with blood magic to help sustain the mana cost.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Jan 16, 2016, 1:36:14 AM
"
xerofite wrote:
Thought I should clear this up. You can definitely run all 3 auras.. Purity of Fire/Grace/Hatred. I am currently only level 72. You however do NOT need an enlighten of at least level 4 - A simple level 1 will suffice(which is about 10 chaos doesnt actually do anything). All you need is the unique jewel that reduces mana reserve by 2% and the reduced mana reserved nodes between the ranger and shadow trees and the the one top right of scion start (still need alpha's howl). The downside is that you use an extra jewel slot and will have to sacrifice iron will or added fire damage to use blood magic for your EK if using a 5l chest piece. This can easily be the temporary solution if at some point down the road you obtain a level 4 enlighten and wish to further improve your dps/life/sustain or switch over to mana only.
Spoiler

Rarity: Unique
Conqueror's Efficiency
Crimson Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 1
--------
3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
2% reduced Mana Reserved
--------
The stone may yet bleed.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

chest piece setup + alpha howl
Spoiler

Current passive skill tree to run all 3 aura's using a blood magic gem.

Note: at level 72 im missing key passive nodes to completely negate the side effects of righteous fire, so even if you do want to run all 3, purity of fire isn't completely necessary. You can still run RF on with a small degen, but if you prefer not to have degen at all you could run herald of ash in place of PoF which would leave you with a small mana pool to cast rallying call with. This is still not enough to run EK purely off mana unless you drop an aura or HoA, in which case you would have to run clarity with blood magic to help sustain the mana cost.

What's your DPS with that setup?
this's my 6L gem and dps just 20k (no aura), now im at lv74. how can i up to 100k dps at lv90? already got all + damage node
blood magic ver

now my iron will gem just 18 and its less dam than 20/20 control destruc.
"
ste7ent wrote:
this's my 6L gem and dps just 20k (no aura), now im at lv74. how can i up to 100k dps at lv90? already got all + damage node
blood magic ver

now my iron will gem just 18 and its less dam than 20/20 control destruc.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

In your Gem setup you have only a lvl 3 Empower and lvl 18 EK. You will reach 100k with lvl 21 EK, lvl 4 Empower and the right Jewels at maximum Frenzy Charges.

------------

I will not Continue this Build in 2.2+ at the moment. So if you want an Update, you have to do this by yourself. But if anyone has Questions, i will check this thread every now and then and i will try to help as much as i can.

thanks
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Hi there!
Could you please update your passive tree to 2.2 version?
I missclicked and now have 105 points to reallocate, and no passive tree available :)
I'm sure you'll finally do it, so i say: Thank you my Great Nurbel!
Bye

Thank you again!
i am only discovering ascendancy, so if i get you, the scion can choose any of the ascendancy classes?
Nice.

Take care.

Edit: by the way, do you think taking "Resolute technique" is a good choice with this build?
And I was wondering for Soul of Steel, too. It gives lots of armour right? And since we're not playing crit, resolute could be good?
Last edited by Gwoemul on Mar 15, 2016, 3:04:23 PM
"
Gwoemul wrote:
Thank you again!
i am only discovering ascendancy, so if i get you, the scion can choose any of the ascendancy classes?
Nice.

Take care.

Edit: by the way, do you think taking "Resolute technique" is a good choice with this build?
And I was wondering for Soul of Steel, too. It gives lots of armour right? And since we're not playing crit, resolute could be good?

Hi,

what do you think would Resolute Technique do for you? Since we don't hit with a Weapon, resolute Technique is wasted. It can be good, if you are using a Wand, to keep up your Frenzy charges. But only for that reason it's not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info