[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

"
Gwoemul wrote:
Hi! Some feedback! ;)

Well thank you again for this wonderful build, it's cool for a noob not to be slaughtered like a sheep since the beginning of Act 3 normal.

So, i'm currently level 76, standard league, merciless, and I got much of the unique gear of the build (belly, alpha, rise of phenix, doryani's belt, blood dance), even if i still miss astramentis, doon cuebiyari and rings as good as yours. So far everything went perfectly on, i had no problem, and died only like 3-4 times in merciless on a corrupted zone boss, on dominus 1st form and some unique touched by a tormented spirit. But, i just entered belly of the beast and got one shot by Piety's big ray (not exactly one shot cause i still had like 1 or 2% life, but if I take the smallest hit after that I RIP); in normal and cruel i could dodge it with a quicksilver and running around Piety, but I discovered (1st time merciless for me) that now Piety has tons of eyes around her, and that she does'nt anymore stay in the center of the room, so i can't dodge the ray when she is close to a wall. I died like 3/4 times without even taking her shield down.
I know my gear is not as complete as your's (in particular my belly has only 4L and I don't run Righteous Fire yet), and my strength, intelligence and dexterity neither, but being wrecked as hard is new to me with this build. So i came here thinking: "good Nurbel is gonna help me with that and explain me how to bypass this", so if you have an idea, i'm listening ;)

My stats are, with fire golem, grace and hatred up:
int 110, str 368, dex 285;
life 3849, regen 431/second;
armour 12 447; resist: fire 75, cold 75, lightning 73 chaos -60;
EK supported by iron will, echo and blood magic has 8880 DPS; with added fire instead of echo it makes 7842 dps.
My gems are level 18, except for echo lvl 15 and flame golem lvl 17.

Once again, thanks for the build, and thanks for the future response (i'm sure you'll try your best to help me, as you earlier did).

GL HF!

Hi again ;)

Piety's Ray Attack have to be Dodged. Because of that, you have to "clean" the Room around her. Piety has a Attack Pattern, that is every Time the same, when you are not in melee range. She shots 3-4 of the whirling Globes before she start's with her Beam attack. Get on range and DPS her from the Walls of her room. When she spits a globe at you, move to one side a bit and DPS again. EK is your Single and AOE Attack, so you can kill the trash monsters while DPSing her, if you position yourself correctly. As a movement skill, to bypass trash mobs, you can use Flame Dash or Lightning warp. Here is the Tube-Video from my Piety Kill on a Malformation Map. https://youtu.be/9yIqcAxQjwc?t=6m8s.
As you can see, i mess up the Globes on the first half from the Fight, which leads to a dangerous situation. On the second half, everything is going right. I DPS her from range, so that there is space where i can move while she Beams. That is everything to do. The trash mobs are not a problem, they die even if i dont care that much about them, from the EK AoE alone.

I hope this helps a bit ^^

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

@ CrazyLike: yeah, i would have love to link my gear, but idon't know how ^^

@ Nurbel: OK, thank you very much for advice and video. To dodge the beam with Lightning Warp was what i began to figure out just after writing my complain :D
So I tried once but, of course, i got big lags at the moment so couldn't verify by myself :(
Now that i know it's the way to go, i will try and try again, until i kill that ***** thaumaturgist.

Thank you very much once again!

"
Gwoemul wrote:

@ Nurbel: OK, thank you very much for advice and video. To dodge the beam with Lightning Warp was what i began to figure out just after writing my complain :D
So I tried once but, of course, i got big lags at the moment so couldn't verify by myself :(
Now that i know it's the way to go, i will try and try again, until i kill that ***** thaumaturgist.

You start making a new post, then click your character name (not your account name) in the upper left corner, you will be taken to your characters items, if you click your items they will be linked in the post! You can link your passive tree the same way.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Oct 6, 2015, 6:03:39 PM
Crazylike:Thank you for the tip! I'm gonna give it a try right now!

Spoiler

Allright seems to work :D

But... for the tree I don't manage to link it. When i click the "passive tree" tab on my character's name (below the other tabs, like gear), it opens a new page and i click the tree, then i go back as i did with the gear, and an error message pops up instead of the page of my post (some formulaire error).

Anyways thank you again, you're helping me become less noob!

Have a nice day
"
Gwoemul wrote:

No Problem :)

There are some nodes that aren't allocated, could you tell me why please?
The Guide is outdated, because of the new Patch.

I will update it when i can tell if it works what i am doing right now with this Build on Talisman

"
Nurbel wrote:
The Guide is outdated, because of the new Patch.

I will update it when i can tell if it works what i am doing right now with this Build on Talisman

Thank you very much :)
Hello
I had an Iron will incinerate marauder last patch and wanted to switch to ek because I corrupted a doon

Few questions:
Is it really necessary to path to ranger for the proj dmg? its quite a ways.
Would having 18% phys to light even be helpful due to monster resistance? Or would it be a loss in clear speed.
Is going blood dance a must?

Thanks-
Pyro
Last edited by Pyromancergoesboom on Dec 16, 2015, 12:02:36 PM
"
Hello
I had an Iron will incinerate marauder last patch and wanted to switch to ek because I corrupted a doon

Few questions:
Is it really necessary to path to ranger for the proj dmg? its quite a ways.
Would having 18% phys to light even be helpful due to monster resistance? Or would it be a loss in clear speed.
Is going blood dance a must?

Thanks-
Pyro

Hi,

It's not entirely necessary. But there's 1% Life Regen/8% Life from Heart of the Oak and you get nice Projectile speed, Damage and (converted from Inertia Unique Jewel) 20 Strength. The Life Regen and the Projectile Speed are the main reasons why i path to the Ranger.

Blood Dance is not a must, but Frenzy Charges are a nice Damage boost and with the additional Life Regen from the conversion you have more Safety while running Righteous Fire. I would not go without them. Yes, they have been hit with the nerf hammer, but 2,5% more Life Regen and 20% more damage makes them still a very good Choice.

As a other Option, you can use Alberon's Warpath. They boost your Strength by up to 18%, but you have to Sacrifice the Frenzy Charges. You can go with a good Wand instead. Look for high Spell Damage, Cast speed and Projectile Speed. You can use Frenzy from range to keep your Frenzy charges up. It would be better Damage wise because of the additional cast speed from not using the Blood Dance Boots. I have done this in Darkshrine, but it makes the Build more complex to play.

Gratulations for your Corruption. But this would cut your Damage, because of Enemy resistances. It would be helpful for Physical Reflect Maps. Your tooltip would go up, but your Clearspeed would go down in most cases.

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Dec 19, 2015, 4:50:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info