[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

I did not tried a Intuitive Leap Jewel yet.

Yes, i killed Atziri with 1 Death (Bad position,hitted the Mirror one ^^). But any Caster Build with with RF should be killing her with no Problem.

Uber is a different Story, because i noticed a much much harder hitting Spear from normal Atziri. Can be Insta gib at Uber though. The Flameblasts are no Problem with Ruby, but the double ones, even with 98% fire res, hitting still pretty hard.

thanks man

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Uploaded a video of sloppy atziri if you want to check it out. Righteous will incinerator. Thanks to you Im having fun with incinerate again man.

Also a reddit post ofc getting downvoted:)

gears and tree here
Last edited by naderni on Jul 28, 2015, 6:50:25 AM
"
naderni wrote:
Uploaded a video of sloppy atziri if you want to check it out. Righteous will incinerator. Thanks to you Im having fun with incinerate again man.

Also a reddit post ofc getting downvoted:)

gears and tree here

Nice DPS man, i should try Incinerate soon :)

I´m glad that my Build bring back your old fashion with Incinerate and thanks for the reddit post.

cheers

I fixed some typos and tightened the Guide a bit (some spoilers removed/merged).

I still collect Videos about Maps bosses and how i deal with them, Reflect Maps and different Map mods. This can take quite a while, but i will add them asap. I will add more Information to the Guide soon (like general Righteous Fire Information, our defensive Layers and dealing with reflect). A Passive Tree variant for Elemental Based Projectile Spells will be added to. The guide itself will gain an Optical revamp (like some Screenshots ect.). Most of this stuff is planned for 2.0, which will make the Guide almost complete. My spreadsheet for calculating EK DPS is also on the way.

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Jul 28, 2015, 5:40:54 PM
Hi! Thank you for the build, i'm a noob and it's cool to have a good character for once!
But I was wondering: on the tree, according to if you open from the levelling section or from the tree section, there are some differences. So should i take Charisma or not? Just on the left of the scion beginning, should I take the 3 life regen or the 3 mana max? And in order to get Constitution should I take the shorter path or take 4-5 "+5% life"?
These are the most noticeable differences that I was able to recognize between versions.
Thanks for your (future) response! ;)
"
Gwoemul wrote:
Hi! Thank you for the build, i'm a noob and it's cool to have a good character for once!
But I was wondering: on the tree, according to if you open from the levelling section or from the tree section, there are some differences. So should i take Charisma or not? Just on the left of the scion beginning, should I take the 3 life regen or the 3 mana max? And in order to get Constitution should I take the shorter path or take 4-5 "+5% life"?
These are the most noticeable differences that I was able to recognize between versions.
Thanks for your (future) response! ;)

Hi,

you have to keep in mind that you can wear alphas Howl at level 64 AND you have to have your Purity of Fire on lvl 18 before you get Charisma. Because before it doesn´t make sense, you just can´t sustain righteous fire then. So the Purity is wasted.
U can get the mana nodes for leveling if you want. But after you getting Iron reflexes, get the Life regen nodes, because you are going blood magic then.

You can take the shorter path if you want, but you have to respec them or you go straight for the Endgame tree which i don´t suggest.

Thanks a lot for the precisions! Malachai bless you!
no problem :)

I have done a lot of research about Physical reflect and how to handle it. I died 2 Times, but that´s okay because that´s what i expected by going Balls Deep. I will upload a Video about normal Reflect Map over night and my results about the 2 possibilities are shown in this Video.

I changed my Tree a bit, i give up the 5 Phys Damage nodes in the Shadow starter Area to gain 15% life (~6k now) and i took the Endurance Charge in the Marauder Area. I also got my Chaos Golem going, which is nice, but he dies often even with minion life atm. He needs more level ^^

I have also done ONE(! and not even more) Vulnerability+Physical Reflect Map and thats where i died 2 Times. First i was trying it with my Full Damage Setup and a Granite, it worked as long as the Granite was up. But at the Time where my Flask expired, i died Instantly. I have Tested then to use RF and swapping out Added Fire, bad idea. Death at the Dry Peninsula Boss (where the Minions won´t die if the Boss is in range because of that "allies cannot die" mod)´. I swapped out then Iron Will instead of Added Fire, it worked better, but turning off Righteous Fire AND using Life Leech gem is the way to go, pretty safe then. Using Warlord´s Mark for this type of map is a good Idea, but i would not rely on it, because of Curse Immune mobs. But as an addition to the Life Leech gem this is good. Endurance Charges are Key, keep them up the whole Map. But i would say, reroll the Map. It is way too dangerous tbh.

I also fixed some typos and i finally find some Thornflesh Packs in normal Maps, i will upload this too. Tomorrow i start this Build at Tempest League with some Guild mates. I will post the results then.

*EDIT* YAAAY Thornflesh is gone xD

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Jul 31, 2015, 3:17:56 AM
Hey!

The build looks interesting, I havent played RF before. I will definitely try this.

I was wondering, since you have only Ethereal knives, Auras and Utility in The Gem setup section, what other gems would you recommend? How about some CWDT defences or golems? How about RF, does it matter how you link it?

Sorry if it's already here somewhere. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info