Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[2.1 Updated] Nurbel´s Righteous Will Spellcaster (130k+ DPS, 6k+ Life, 16k+ Armor)[V- 3.0]

Hello!

I am using only a Golem at the moment. Linked with Minion Life and BloodMagic. I use the Chaos Golem, but the Fire Golem is also nice. I use no CWDT, only selfcast Enduring Cry. But...

you can use a CWDT Immortal Call, for the sake of Reflect or Physical Burst Damage. However, the problem is with Reflect when IC falls off you´re naked for Reflect and loosing 12/16% reduction which can be lethal despite which Map and mods you are running. But IC at lvl 20 and 4 Charges only last roughly 3 seconds. 3,2 seconds with increased duration at lvl 20 so...i think, because Enduring Cry has a 4 second Cooldown, this is a bit clunky. But it is up to you.

Other Gems u can use:

Vaal Haste - more Deeps for Bosses
Vaal Flameblast in Doon - kill the whole screen fly by
Warlord's Mark - more Leech.
Abyssal Cry - pretty Cool to some point. But with High DPS this is wasted Time casting
Rallying Cry - pretty darn good Damage boost, however you cannot use Enduring Cry then. But you can rotate between the 2.

Since i am Leveling a lot of Gems at the moment, i dont have slots for any other Gems. But when my WED and hits finally 20/20, i will using a 4 link for Blood Magic - Increased Duration - Warlord´s Mark - Poacher's Mark. i Have three Curses then which i can use for:

Gaining Frenzy Charges - to build them up or to hold them up
more Leech - while facing a Reflect Pack or a hard Map
more Damage - for Bosses or tough packs

Righteous Fire however i mentioned on page 2 or 3 and in the Guide, is only for the Spell Damage boost. I have it linked yet with inc. AOE and inc. Burning Damage. But when the supports hit lvl 20/20 i will level other gems in that slots. I dont like going toe to toe with enemies to let Righteous Fire work,r ather then staying at range. But you dont have to worry about some white mobs when they attacking you from melee range (like an solo Goatmen that leapet to you), becuase they will die. As such, we dont have passives spent for Fire/Elemental Damage/more AoE to let Righteous Fire really shine.

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

Last edited by Nurbel on Jul 31, 2015, 3:50:08 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwB5wMeBS0GIwxfDjwPqxQgFE0UcRa_GFYYkRmKGo8cpx9BIWAkiyaVKaUshS2oLlMxnjJ-NZI26DpSOuE8LT38QYdDMUd-TeNQR1OlVUtYY1ivWhpfP1-wYeJlTWhlaHRvO2-edO108XXLdqx343gNeWh674IHgwmDX4PMhMWE2Y1-lKCXBpu1n8umV6cwqW6tjbGQtUi18rc-t9a747yfvTa-gL6nwBrBBMMzwzrEWMSixq7KSs2Yz37Tb9hN2L3ZfNpi2sHbWeoY6mLvDvJB8kXz3fZI9tr46_no-wn8S_4K_o_-ug==

This is what I'm gonna play in tempest

I don't get why you haven't picked up iron grip when it's so close and you only have to path through life to get it, it's free damage and since there is no reflect left we can easily do that.
"
Jeh wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwB5wMeBS0GIwxfDjwPqxQgFE0UcRa_GFYYkRmKGo8cpx9BIWAkiyaVKaUshS2oLlMxnjJ-NZI26DpSOuE8LT38QYdDMUd-TeNQR1OlVUtYY1ivWhpfP1-wYeJlTWhlaHRvO2-edO108XXLdqx343gNeWh674IHgwmDX4PMhMWE2Y1-lKCXBpu1n8umV6cwqW6tjbGQtUi18rc-t9a747yfvTa-gL6nwBrBBMMzwzrEWMSixq7KSs2Yz37Tb9hN2L3ZfNpi2sHbWeoY6mLvDvJB8kXz3fZI9tr46_no-wn8S_4K_o_-ug==

This is what I'm gonna play in tempest

I don't get why you haven't picked up iron grip when it's so close and you only have to path through life to get it, it's free damage and since there is no reflect left we can easily do that.

Hi,

sorry but you have to tell me what do you expect from Iron Grip :D?
It only works for Projectile Attacks, not Spells (thats what Iron will is meant for) and then only on Physical Damage. So this Point is wasted.

But the rest looks cool, keep it up

cheers

Last edited by Nurbel on Jul 31, 2015, 8:19:24 AM
gg guide
Thanks for reply! I will try to build this, lets see what happens. Keep up the good work.
"
FuriousT1 wrote:
Thanks for reply! I will try to build this, lets see what happens. Keep up the good work.

Thanks too, go ahead :)

I updated my current Gear and the Map mod section. I start progressing to lvl 94 now

cheers

Hey Nurbel, your build looks quite good fun, I'm trying to follow it in tempest at the moment and it looks viable in hc so far (standing at 1.7k life in a2 cruel without awesome gear). I was wondering about bandits in cruel: did you ever think about taking the cast speed from alira? I know it's a bit subpar compared to other options usually, but there is very little cast speed in your tree and so I was thinking that maybe it would scale well in this case?

Thanks for the build and keep on the good work!
"
Tasnil wrote:
Hey Nurbel, your build looks quite good fun, I'm trying to follow it in tempest at the moment and it looks viable in hc so far (standing at 1.7k life in a2 cruel without awesome gear). I was wondering about bandits in cruel: did you ever think about taking the cast speed from alira? I know it's a bit subpar compared to other options usually, but there is very little cast speed in your tree and so I was thinking that maybe it would scale well in this case?

My take on bandit rewards:
both cast speed and physical damage is very nice.

Now, a good jewel can roll 3 good stats, a GG jewel can roll 4 good stats, and in this tree you can easily spec into a new jewel slots in 2 skill points.

Let's say you have a 2 stats jewel which rolls: +5% cast speed, 5% increased life. by taking off one skill point in the scion life wheel and kill all bandits in cruel gives you equal efficiency with this blue jewel. Now you can normally get a good jewel with another stats lets say 10 increased damage, or 14physical damage, or 4% increased cast and attack speed. Now with 4 stats GG jewels this slot can get even better.

Conclusion, with good jewels, in cruel difficulty it is actually always better to kill all.

In normal, 40 life from oak is hard to replace for life builds, and in Merciless +1 any charges is very good depend on your build (all charges now is 2 skill points away, they are in special positions and you cannot get it on jewels). But in cruel it is actually only worth 1prefix/suffix for the jewel slots, hence my conclusion.

Only my opinion though open for discussion.
"
naderni wrote:
"
Tasnil wrote:

My take on bandit rewards:
both cast speed and physical damage is very nice.

Now, a good jewel can roll 3 good stats, a GG jewel can roll 4 good stats, and in this tree you can easily spec into a new jewel slots in 2 skill points.

Let's say you have a 2 stats jewel which rolls: +5% cast speed, 5% increased life. by taking off one skill point in the scion life wheel and kill all bandits in cruel gives you equal efficiency with this blue jewel. Now you can normally get a good jewel with another stats lets say 10 increased damage, or 14physical damage, or 4% increased cast and attack speed. Now with 4 stats GG jewels this slot can get even better.

Conclusion, with good jewels, in cruel difficulty it is actually always better to kill all.

In normal, 40 life from oak is hard to replace for life builds, and in Merciless +1 any charges is very good depend on your build (all charges now is 2 skill points away, they are in special positions and you cannot get it on jewels). But in cruel it is actually only worth 1prefix/suffix for the jewel slots, hence my conclusion.

Only my opinion though open for discussion.

Naderni get´s the point here, i always felt the Options for Bandits in Cruel are lackluster compared to the 1 Skill point you get from killing all. 1 Extra point can get you a Jewel slot which can have alot more compared to that Cast speed. But when you want, the cast speed scale better than the Phys Damage from Oak. But i recommend to get the Passive Point, because in fact you can get more out of it.

Nice that you are leveling this Build in Tempest right now. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info