[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Icestorm Trap Goddess ✮ [HC]

"
Nazrak123 wrote:

Finally got mine. Will 6s it later :)

ahh good to See my friend! :) Nice Int Roll
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
I havent found any other whispering ice builds, if you dont know of any other your self? Is there anything you can recommend towards a trapless build? and belt/supportgem replacement?
- Sapler - www.Sapler.no - youtube.com/sapler - twitch.tv/Sapler -
"
Sapler wrote:
I havent found any other whispering ice builds, if you dont know of any other your self? Is there anything you can recommend towards a trapless build? and belt/supportgem replacement?

I'm acutally wondering the same thing.. I personally found the staff much more enjoyable trapless since there are no cooldown and no need to wait for traps to recharge..It is much more fast paced and that means faster clearing maps.
Last edited by Nazrak123 on Jul 16, 2015, 5:16:43 AM
"
MrKasor wrote:

Staff: TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Multi-TrapQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Iron WillQ + Increased DurationQ (GGGBRR)

Corrupted White Sockets Staff: TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Cold PenQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Multi-TrapQ + Trap DamageQ (GGGGGB)

I had a q regarding socket colours... is GGGGxx better than GGGBRR? 4 Green is not too difficult to get, but maybe it's not a dps increase unless you can get to 5G, I'm not sure.
"
Bobblybook wrote:
"
MrKasor wrote:

Staff: TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Multi-TrapQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Iron WillQ + Increased DurationQ (GGGBRR)

Corrupted White Sockets Staff: TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Cold PenQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Multi-TrapQ + Trap DamageQ (GGGGGB)

I had a q regarding socket colours... is GGGGxx better than GGGBRR? 4 Green is not too difficult to get, but maybe it's not a dps increase unless you can get to 5G, I'm not sure.

4 Is better I'll lay it out for you and I'll Add it to the Build

TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Multi-TrapQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Iron WillQ + Increased DurationQ
(GGGRRB) 110 Chromatics Using 1G Vorici or Standard Chromatics

TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Multi-TrapQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Cold PenQ + Increased DurationQ
(GGGGRB) 600 Chromatics Using 1G Vorici

TrapQ + Conc EffectQ + Multi-TrapQ + Added Cold DamageQ + Cold PenQ + Trap DamageQ
(GGGGGB) 8300 Chromatics Using 2G Vorici
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
"
Nazrak123 wrote:
"
Sapler wrote:

I'm acutally wondering the same thing.. I personally found the staff much more enjoyable trapless since there are no cooldown and no need to wait for traps to recharge..It is much more fast paced and that means faster clearing maps.

The Reason we use trap is for damage nothing beats it and it Allows for a streamlined easy to understand Cold AoE Trap Build so Stacking Frostbite/Elemental Weakness together adding even more damage.

But I do Understand that it is fun to build non-trap and I wasn't aware there is a shortage of Icestorm builds, who would have guessed. So as I do have some knowledge with the skill If you guys want I can Make one. It'll be done by rough copy by tomorrow half Theory craft and I'll post it. So many options on how I can do it. Actually I've been toying with an Idea so I'll try that out.
I've been trying to farm the card for the staff, do you know if old maps can drop the card? The wiki says it drops in springs maps and that is what I have been farming it on but it hasn't dropped for me yet after 6 or so maps
3x Totem's variant is viable?
MrKasor, none of your characters seem to be wearing the staff. Did you die, or change builds?
"
wyvernfist wrote:
MrKasor, none of your characters seem to be wearing the staff. Did you die, or change builds?

I built the Build in Beta which was wiped. Since then I've been in the country with satellite internet so I can't even play my build again until Sept. :(

"
Fabeh wrote:
I've been trying to farm the card for the staff, do you know if old maps can drop the card? The wiki says it drops in springs maps and that is what I have been farming it on but it hasn't dropped for me yet after 6 or so maps

The wiki says it spawns there if not also try the dark forest as that has the western forest tileset. Also it takes a ton of time to farm it keep at it.

"
lastfreaze wrote:
3x Totem's variant is viable?

With this build? I don't know but in theory yes.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 16, 2015, 5:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info