[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Icestorm Trap Goddess ✮ [HC]

hi can we get videos or is this a theory build? i dont see you posting any video of all your tri curse class builds. What gives?
What would you recommend using in a 5S staff, and would the gems change depending on whether you're leveling or endgame?

Also, with Call of the Brotherhood, is lightning damage required to shock or will any spell shock a frozen enemy?
Last edited by Immunized on Aug 8, 2015, 5:46:10 PM
"
edys007 wrote:
hi can we get videos or is this a theory build? i dont see you posting any video of all your tri curse class builds. What gives?

Common Question. In Sept I will be posting all the Videos as This was made in beta before I moved. My internet has 1000 ping and isn't unlimited so I can't make a video until I'm back in Ottawa in Sept.

"
What would you recommend using in a 5S staff, and would the gems change depending on whether you're leveling or endgame?

Also, with Call of the Brotherhood, is lightning damage required to shock or will any spell shock a frozen enemy?

Trap + Conc Effect + Trap Damage + Added Lightning + Multi-Trap

You need to be doing lightning damage with any skill to get the 100% shock chance. So yes it is required.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Does added lightning + 100% chance to shock frozen enemy really works better then plain Cold pen jewel?

I'm having a hard time shocking enemies with my current setup. I tried running HoT just to see the lightning storms procs to gauge how often I was shocking but I cant see anything getting shock(not even a single proc)

"
edys007 wrote:

yes it is pure theory
while testing all wi variations i found out that synergy stuff is pointless. two perandus signets and build with like 1500 int gives a lot more, and first of all 13+k'sh shield
doedre's scorn is useful in parties with curser support, solo you cant do hard maps without 11k shield at least. damage boost is nice, but defences are crucial at current game state.

i highly recommend cold to fire wi guide, it's damage is outstanding, up to 14k shield and better sustain.

anyway, ice storm damage delay is too high(in terms of vaal disc going off before you can actually kill something, same sad stuff with tempests), PoH firestorm playes much more comfy, and can stack hp and ar.

my personal Wi hype is gone, only viable build imho is cold-to-fire avatar one.

No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info