[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Icestorm Trap Goddess ✮ [HC]

"
MrKasor wrote:
"
Doesn't Atziri reflect curses? also on Sunblast, there's a "Traps trigger at the end of their Duration" mod. Does that mean we have to wait for that duration before the traps activate?

Yes but you have curse immunity on a flask so cast your curses after you pop it. Nope its the best mod usually traps disappear at the end of their duration but now they explode they still trigger when stepped on.

Ah I see, makes sense now, thank you. Sorry I'm quite a noob despite playing for a long time. I got my hands on the staff. I'll start the build when I get a few currency to support levelling the character, kinda broke after buying it.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jul 15, 2015, 11:18:07 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
cards farming is pointless. just move on and leech maps, it is much more efficient than being stuck at mid 60. dont forget that you need a ton of shiny CI gear to top the build.

Ive already farmed
of them in cruel. I'll continue my card farming in merciless since im too high lvl for cruel now :P
"
Nazrak123 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
cards farming is pointless. just move on and leech maps, it is much more efficient than being stuck at mid 60. dont forget that you need a ton of shiny CI gear to top the build.

Ive already farmed
of them in cruel. I'll continue my card farming in merciless since im too high lvl for cruel now :P

Wow, how long did you farm in there for?
"
"
Nazrak123 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

Ive already farmed

Wow, how long did you farm in there for?

3-4 hours i think.. Then I farmed for another 3 hours and tried to get my third card, but no luck :/. I'll continue in merciless until i get 4/4.
"
Nazrak123 wrote:
3-4 hours i think.. Then I farmed for another 3 hours and tried to get my third card, but no luck :/. I'll continue in merciless until i get 4/4.

Ah.. you've got a lot of patience, you've been rewarded for it though. Good luck!
"
"
Nazrak123 wrote:

Ah.. you've got a lot of patience, you've been rewarded for it though. Good luck!

It's path of exile after all :P. Grinding for gear is all we do.
"
Nazrak123 wrote:
Ive already farmed

Good plan as the higher level you are when you turn them in the higher ilvl the staff so try to get above level 50 ilvl for 6 sockets and you never have to find another. I'm going to edit the Obtaining Staff Section so that people understand it takes a good amount longer and that you should level there see if you get some then move on at least 3 levels over as you can farm the Springs Map.

"
Ah I see, makes sense now, thank you. Sorry I'm quite a noob despite playing for a long time. I got my hands on the staff. I'll start the build when I get a few currency to support levelling the character, kinda broke after buying it.

Eh no worries I don't know everything I just know what I know. Haha yeah especially if you are on HC I'd bank it till you can get it going.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 15, 2015, 5:32:13 PM
I got an incredibly lucky chromatic roll last night...
"
maxg wrote:
I got an incredibly lucky chromatic roll last night...

Ahhh jelly! 1-15500 chance. You have the best Coloured whispering Ice for the Build and Max Int. Even I wont have that till very late game!
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 15, 2015, 7:28:17 PM

Finally got mine. Will 6s it later :)
Last edited by Nazrak123 on Jul 15, 2015, 7:37:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info