[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

"
boogboi wrote:
Meh build. I really wanted it to be good but all youre really doing is gimping specters by running them in a 4 link as well as gimping your zombies by taking a slot with gaurdian and losing a +2 helm ( or +1 all empower) This requires you to run curses to support your army because theyre so gimped

I tried and tried and tried this build but what really ends up happening is that you fire into a pack and by the time you get a cull the revenants have already killed everything with their chain projectiles, which you should be running Chain > lightning pen. Then at the end of it you have 2 skeletons that walk around doing nothing and a useless flesh offering that doesn't really do anything while you off to the next pack.

sadly nulls inclination IS pretty garbage still. Honestly if you dropped the bow for a midnight bargain and threw specters in a 6 link chest your clearspeed would tripple. As i see it there is no reason to play this over any other summoner variant

Lol My heart! I get what you are saying. Have to say this fits my casual style more and I have played a lot of Summoners because I loved the Nerco in D2. Still wishing for a better skin for zombies than Mummies. But I will do some serious thinking tonight to see what I can do and maybe bring the build back to it's old roots of super casual. Time to get the pen and paper out I'm already revamping the other build might as well.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Revamped Build Should be Much Better to Use now and also Easier.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
Hey, so i have been using this build for a good week i think? not sure. Anyway, i see you revamped it well that kinda makes me sad in some ways. I used 700 cromas (mostly the helm which is not used now.) that i had saved and grinded for, to get everything right, and i am almost 64. Then the helm is not needed, and even if used i have to re-roll it. The bow which also needed a ton of cromas now needs re-roll, along with everything. I spent everything i had on this build cause it looked amazing and i was having fun as i leveled. I don't doubt the new one is just as good /better, but is there a way to get the other build as an alt build path? I would rather run that save for a few weeks then swap but now i can't remeber of the top of my head all the gem links and other small things. I still needed to finish rolling boots and gloves as i did not have enough cromas.

Again i just wanna say i love the build, it's just i am broke as fuck now and can't swap around.
"
Rizeres wrote:
Hey, so i have been using this build for a good week i think? not sure. Anyway, i see you revamped it well that kinda makes me sad in some ways. I used 700 cromas (mostly the helm which is not used now.) that i had saved and grinded for, to get everything right, and i am almost 64. Then the helm is not needed, and even if used i have to re-roll it. The bow which also needed a ton of cromas now needs re-roll, along with everything. I spent everything i had on this build cause it looked amazing and i was having fun as i leveled. I don't doubt the new one is just as good /better, but is there a way to get the other build as an alt build path? I would rather run that save for a few weeks then swap but now i can't remeber of the top of my head all the gem links and other small things. I still needed to finish rolling boots and gloves as i did not have enough cromas.

Again i just wanna say i love the build, it's just i am broke as fuck now and can't swap around.

Hmmmmmm... This is now much cheaper as it takes 5 chromatics to get the right colour on the bow and you can sell you Alpha's for a good price on any league. I do get what you were saying about all those chromatics. About 35 Chaos went into that and it's nothing to Bawk at. Also.

BOW: Skeletons + Multistrike + Minion Damage + Physical to Lightning + Lightning Pen ~BREAK~ Flesh Offering (BBBBBR) (After the break doesn't need to be linked)

BOOTS: Spectre + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Lightning Pen (BBBB)

BODY: Ice Shot + Culling Strike + GMP ~BREAK~ Vaal Haste + Wrath + Haste (GGGGGB) (After the break doesn't need to be linked)

GlOVES: Animate Guardian + Zombie + Fortify + Multistrike (RRRB)

HELM: Blink Arrow + Purity of Elements + Discipline + Elemental Weakness (BBBG)

RING: (Socket Ring) Enfeeble (B)

Swap: Desecrate (G)

Here ya go because you asked nicely. Glad you're enjoying it and good luck remember if you run into trouble later the new version is very good. By that I mean I really enjoy this summoner build its a mix of the casual of summoners and the casual of archers. Very good for HC leagues.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 23, 2015, 12:44:05 AM
Thanks a bunch. I do plan on swapping around to the new build once i save up. Working on the temp chains rare atm. Three tries and nothing.
"
Rizeres wrote:
Thanks a bunch. I do plan on swapping around to the new build once i save up. Working on the temp chains rare atm. Three tries and nothing.

It'll happen my friend!
"
Rizeres wrote:

remember about the unique that gives you temp chains until you can find a good rare.
The revamp seems better indeed.

You forgot a node in the 100pt version : the minion life + life generation in the top near Death Attunement.

I just have question : Why spend 3 points to boost skill duration ? 20s for skelettons is enough, same for the curses... IS it for flesh offering?
Last edited by Belf on Jul 25, 2015, 1:24:03 PM
"
Belf wrote:
The revamp seems better indeed.

You forgot a node in the 100pt version : the minion life + life generation in the top near Death Attunement.

I just have question : Why spend 3 points to boost skill duration ? 20s for skelettons is enough, same for the curses... IS it for flesh offering?

Vaal haste and flesh offering. Plus it helps skeletons and curses. So like three points for making my build more casual. If you would like to put it elsewhere you can and i look into the point after work.
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 25, 2015, 4:11:56 PM
Looked into the point its gotten later as there are more important things to go for before that one but thanks for looking out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info