[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

There must be a way to do something with this and animate weapon, surely. I feel like AngryAA may have said something about the potential of this bow for that skill, but nothing's really come of it yet. I think no matter what the skill tree will need to be lowlife auras, I don't see any way of reliably getting kills with the bow other than that (or investing too heavily into Chaos damage).
"
EJBLanky wrote:
There must be a way to do something with this and animate weapon, surely. I feel like AngryAA may have said something about the potential of this bow for that skill, but nothing's really come of it yet. I think no matter what the skill tree will need to be lowlife auras, I don't see any way of reliably getting kills with the bow other than that (or investing too heavily into Chaos damage).

It only allows for flesh offering IMO as minions require all skill the points so you only have either damage or health left over and as you can't do damage dead you have to pick health. Of course animate weapon is a fine choice and I can see the potential but you can't go full summoner and still do damage with your bow.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 28, 2015, 12:31:03 AM
What kind of chest armor are you now using when you swapped auras out of the body armor?
"
Veslash wrote:
What kind of chest armor are you now using when you swapped auras out of the body armor?
The New Unique Aura Chest as it's the best for minions.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
"
MrKasor wrote:
BOOTS: Spell Totem + Minion Damage + Skeletons + Multistrike (BBBR)

Thanks for the nice build. Even as a first char it is progressing fairly well and obviously has a lot of promise. Should the boots be BBRR?

Last edited by TooMad on Jul 29, 2015, 11:34:43 PM
"
TooMad wrote:
"
MrKasor wrote:
BOOTS: Spell Totem + Minion Damage + Skeletons + Multistrike (BBBR)

Thanks for the nice build. Even as a first char it is progressing fairly well and obviously has a lot of promise. Should the boots be BBRR?

Yes. Nice catch feel free to point out things like that :)
Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
"
Wyra wrote:
So, does anyone know why the current price of null's on poe xyz is so high on standard(50ex)? Are they completely off or am I missing something about it that would increase the price so much? Other leagues seem to be the same (2-3 exalts non 5L)

(I got an alpha with 18% minion dmg BBBG and I wanna build this on standard but there's no way I'd go for it if that's actually the price of null's on standard.)

i'm not entirely sure doedre's scorn is good for the guardian, since i don't think the curse duration affect your curses but only those casted by the wearer(in this case the guardian that does not cast anything).

And as for the bonus damage goes, it boost the damage of the guardian itself, wich is still going to be low due to dying breath non-existant dps.

I mean isn't it better to just put a leer cast on it, that stacks with dying breath and give ALL minions 15% damage instead?
Last edited by fuma83 on Jul 31, 2015, 6:38:46 AM
"
fuma83 wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:
So, does anyone know why the current price of null's on poe xyz is so high on standard(50ex)? Are they completely off or am I missing something about it that would increase the price so much? Other leagues seem to be the same (2-3 exalts non 5L)

(I got an alpha with 18% minion dmg BBBG and I wanna build this on standard but there's no way I'd go for it if that's actually the price of null's on standard.)

i'm not entirely sure doedre's scorn is good for the guardian, since i don't think the curse duration affect your curses but only those casted by the wearer(in this case the guardian that does not cast anything).

And as for the bonus damage goes, it boost the damage of the guardian itself, wich is still going to be low due to dying breath non-existant dps.

I mean isn't it better to just put a leer cast on it, that stacks with dying breath and give ALL minions 15% damage instead?

TBH didn't even know that item existed so yeah.
Why do you use Elemental Equilibrium that early in your build? I guess it's only worth it once you got Victario's Influence + Wrath?
"
timmeey wrote:
Why do you use Elemental Equilibrium that early in your build? I guess it's only worth it once you got Victario's Influence + Wrath?

It's worth it as soon as you run wrath or have a lightning Spectre. as we do almost no damage but it is only ice damage so fire and lightning get that -50% which is very good for one point.
Know what you just made me realize a mistake. Minion damage is supposed to be Physical to Lightning for skeletons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info