[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

Ok, a good way to "completing" this build, or at least the mechanics. I've still got all the jewels, a few uniques, and the gloves left to go. At this point I've got two questions.

Going to possibly sound newbish here but why Blink Arrow? It seems too slow to be good for teleporting out of bind and the damage doesn't seem great. Why not a chaos golem? Or a different implicit than the socket?

Second, after getting Victorio's Influence I've tried all three auras but am 18 mana short to cast skeleton totem. So today I need 112.5 more mana before reserve eats a bunch of it. Should I just be patient and wait? At 70 the shortfall will jump to about 187. What is your mana pool like with all three auras active?
"
TooMad wrote:
Ok, a good way to "completing" this build, or at least the mechanics. I've still got all the jewels, a few uniques, and the gloves left to go. At this point I've got two questions.

Going to possibly sound newbish here but why Blink Arrow? It seems too slow to be good for teleporting out of bind and the damage doesn't seem great. Why not a chaos golem? Or a different implicit than the socket?

Second, after getting Victorio's Influence I've tried all three auras but am 18 mana short to cast skeleton totem. So today I need 112.5 more mana before reserve eats a bunch of it. Should I just be patient and wait? At 70 the shortfall will jump to about 187. What is your mana pool like with all three auras active?

I just don't like not having a teleport to jump over gaps so its more for lazy people. Hehe.

Also your mana will go up with you get the Mana/Health Witch Cluster and the rest of the INT in the Tree. Your mana cost for Skele totem will cap at 119. At 800 Max mana you will have 120. Then immortal flesh will cover all mana costs.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Aug 10, 2015, 9:45:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info